“- Bridget Gregory: You're my designated fuck.
- Mike Swale: Designated fuck? Do they make cards for that? What if I want to be more than your designated fuck?
- Bridget Gregory: Then I'll designate someone else.”
“The Last Seduction” quotes(1994)
Plot – Bridget Gregory steals her husband Clay 700,000 dollars and flees to Boston, where she finds a job in Mike Swale's insurance office. The woman convinces Mike to kill two unfaithful husbands and then to share the money. Mike doesn't dare to kill Clay, recognizing he is Bridget's husband, but Bridget manages to get Mike arrested and finally to enjoy in peace her dirty money.
All actors – Linda Fiorentino, Bill Pullman, Michael Raysses, Zack Phifer, Peter Berg, Brien Varady, Dean Norris, Donna W. Scott, Mik Scriba, J.T. Walsh, Erik-Anders Nilsson, Patricia R. Caprioshow all
“The Last Seduction” Quotes 8 quotes
“- Mike Swale: I'm starting to feel like a...
- Bridget Gregory: Sex object?”
“As far as you're concerned any sex we had is entirely a product of your imagination.”
“- Mike Swale: I'm trying to figure out whether you're a total fucking bitch or not.
- Bridget Gregory: I am a total fucking bitch.”
“Anyone check you for a heartbeat recently?”
“Maybe it's my quaint small town morals, but I don't do murder.”
“- Bridget Gregory: Is it true what they say?
- Harlan: What?
- Bridget Gregory: You know, size?
- Harlan: Is it true what they say about white women?
- Bridget Gregory: What's that?
- Harlan: No ass.”