Dean Norris quotes
“- Zev Gutman: Did your father ever talk to you about Germany?
- John Kurlander: Are you kidding me? He never stopped talking about Germany.”
“- Marie: You can do this, Hank. Come on. It's supposed to hurt. Pain is weakness leaving your body.
- Hank: Pain is my foot in your ass, Marie.
- Marie: Hey, if you could get your leg up that high, I say go for it.”
“- Marie: You made one mistake.
- Hank: It wasn't one mistake. I've been... unraveling, y'know? I don't sleep at night anymore. I freeze, I freeze up. My chest gets all tight, I can't breathe. Just...I panic. Ever since that Salamanca thing. Tuco Salamanca, if ever a scumbag deserved a bullet between the eyes... It changed me and I can't seem to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Hank: So who's your chief, little Injun?
- Jesse Pinkman: What? What does that even mean?
- Hank: It means I think your story's bullshit. I think you know who Tuco Salamanca was. I think your car was there because you were there. Tuco had a bullet in him when I got there and I think you know something about that, too.
- Jesse Pinkman: So...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You got a lot of nerve showing your face around here, Hauser.”