“Summer of Sam” quotes(1999)
Plot – In the summer of 1977, a mysterious serial killer commits many crimes and he's called 'Son of Sam'. Mobster Vinny thinks to be the next victim because he escapes an ambush and the journalists guess the identity of the killer. Petrocelli, an Italian-American policeman, asks help to Luigi, the local boss who orders his men to stop all the suspects in the neighborhood. Ritchie is an Italian-American guy who works in a stripper club and is a friend of Vinny. He leads a very ambiguous life as everybody in the neighborhood thinks he's the serial killer. They plan to execute him and Vinny participates too, but when the real culprit is arrested for Ritchie is too late.
All actors – John Leguizamo, Adrien Brody, Mira Sorvino, Jennifer Esposito, Michael Rispoli, Saverio Guerra, Brian Tarantina, Al Palagonia, Ken Garito, Bebe Neuwirth, Patti LuPone, Mike Starrshow all
“Summer of Sam” Quotes 25 quotes
“- Son of Sam: How did you get in here? Leave me alone! What do you want?
- Harvey the Black Dog: I want you to go out and kill. Kill.
- Son of Sam: No!
- Harvey the Black Dog: Kill! Kill!!
- Son of Sam: I will kill. I will... I'll do anything you say. I'll do anything you say! Yes, master! I will kill! I will kill!!”
“- Vinny: Don't tell nobody. It's between you and me. Its bad enough that I ball her, right, but then some sick side of me had to drive her right past the spot where we were stickin' it up her cousin's ass, you know. Oh shit, and that's where I saw the dead bodies, right there. You know what, God spared me. He spared me, man. 'Cause it's a...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Vinny: It is just you and me!
- Dionna: It wasn't. It was everybody.
- Vinny: Oh, baby, it wasn't...
- Dionna: It was everybody...
- Vinny: I didn't care for those fucking bitches! I love you!
- Dionna: It was everybody. And everybody else knew but me.”
“- Dionna: I know he loves me, but... I think I disappoint him.
- Ruby: So, what do you want me to do? Do you want me to tell you how to fuck your husband?”
“Girl, you're way to hot to be givin' it away. You're so hot you make me wish I was a lesbian.”
“- Vinny: God is tellin' me you shouldn't be doin' these things with your wife. That's what he's tellin' me.
- Richie: What things?
- Vinny: Oh, come on, don't be stupid. You know.
- Richie: What?
- Vinny: No butt fucking, sixty-nine, doggy style. That's the message God it saying: You gotta cut that shit out. You gotta cut it out; otherwise, I'm...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Ron: What about our weekend in the Catskills? I've already paid for the room!
- Ruby: Well, then you can go there and you can jerk off. Cause that's what you are - a real fuckin' jerk off!”
“- Vinny: You fuckin' make me sick, you fuckin' slut.
- Dionna: I am a slut? You're calling me a slut? You lowlife piece of fuckin' shit, you fucked my cousin! You didn't think I knew about that! I smelled her pussy juice all over your fuckin' face! You fuckin' sick bastard! How dare you? And all this time I'm thinking there's something wrong...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Vinny: I'm just tryin' to be a better husband right now. I just don't feel I can do it. All right?
- Gloria: You know, you're like a frickin' yo-yo, back-n-forth, forth-n-back, let's do this, let's not do this. You know what, Vinny? Let's just not do it! Okay? That's it! You think you're the only one that's got feelings? I got a husband at home!”
“- Vinny: Please, please, don't make me have to beg you. Get in the car. Come on, don't make me have to hurt you.
- Dionna: Hurt me? Don't you even fuckin' lay a pinkie on me! I'll get him to kick your ass and then I'll fuck him! You wanna watch Vinny? Will that turn you on Vinny? You linguine dick mother fucker. You wanna watch while I suck a...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Vinny: I fuckin' thought I was gonna stop cheatin' when I got married, you know. I thought so! And now I'm just fuckin' cheatin' a lot more than I ever did. But I thought the man up there understood. I thought he would fuckin' understand...
- Richie: God has nothing to do with this, Vin!
- Vinny: Oh come on, Ritchie, yes he does. Yes, he does.”
- Vinny: Come on, get in the car. Please, baby.
- Dionna: Baby? Don't you dare "baby" me! I'm gonna wait here! I'm gonna wait here until somebody comes along. You know what? I'm gonna wait here until some soul brother comes along in his big black Cadillac. And you know and I know that he's got a big black dick too.
“- Detective Lou Petrocelli: There's a homicidal maniac wandering around the neighborhood. You don't want to do anything about it?
- Luigi: You have been busting my balls ever since you got promoted. Now, why is that? Wasn't I good to you when you were a kid? Didn't I take you to Yankee Stadium Didn't you met Mickey Mantle? He signed a baseball...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Ruby: I'm smart, I'm young, I'm pretty, you know...
- Vinny: Yeah, well, you got two out of three right there.
- Ruby: Shut up.”
“- Richie: Where are you goin'?
- Ruby: I'm gonna go.
- Richie: I didn't say to go.
- Ruby: Well, you didn't exactly say you wanted me to stay.
- Richie: ...Stay.”
“- Anthony: Hey, Ritch, why buying the cow when everybody else is gettin' the milk and steaks for free?
- Richie: I like the cow.”
“- Ruby: I copped that Who's Next album. I was thinkin' about you.
- Richie: Its great, right. Fuckin', those guys are like the godfathers of punk. You know that? You know that song, Baba O'Riley? Its my favorite song. You know who wrote that?
- Ruby: Engelbert Humperdick? What? You don't think I know? Come on, I know. Pete Townsend.
- Richie:...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Vinny: And I've made some bad calls, and I'm a bad fuckin' husband. And I admit it. And I know you can't get away with shit in life anymore. You know, God sees everything, plain and simple... and I just want you to give me another chance.
- Dionna: No.
- Vinny: Please, baby. Give me another chance. I can't live without you. Please.
- Dionna:...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Richie: All right. What do you want me to tell you? Get a fuckin' divorce, then.
- Vinny: Divorce is fuckin' evil, Ritchie. You got some fuckin' really bad advice.
- Richie: Evil spelled backwards is live.
- Vinny: You're a corny fuck, you know that?”
“I can't be a whore, 'cause I'm a man! Okay?”
“Congratulations! You just realized you were married.”