Ethnicity quotes302 ethnicity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I live in a castle, Tony! Alone. And rich white people pay me to play piano for them because it makes them feel cultured. But as soon as I step off that stage, I go right back to being just another nigger to them. Because that is their true culture. And I suffer that slight alone, because I'm not accepted by my own people 'cause I'm not like...” (continue)(continue reading)
“So if I'm not black enough and if I'm not white enough, then tell me, Tony, what am I?”
“The draft is white people sending black people to make war on the yellow people to defend the land they stole from the red people!”
“- Anderson: You know, if I were a Negro, I'd probably think the same way they do.
- Ward: If you were a Negro, nobody would give a damn what you thought.”
What is an unalienable right if you are a negro? What does it mean, "equal treatment" under the law? What-what does it mean, liberty and justice for all? Now I say to these people, "Look at the face of this young man, and you will see the face of a black man. But if you look at the blood shed, it is red! It is like yours! It is just... like... (continue)(continue reading)
“It's for sure a white man's world in America. Look here: I raised that boy since he was the size of a piss-ant. And I'll say right now, he never learned to read and write. No, sir. Had no brains at all. Was stuffed with rice pudding between th' ears. Shortchanged by the Lord, and dumb as a jackass. Look at him now! Yes, sir, all you've gotta be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Sheriff: Harvey, who is that fella son of a bitch?
- Harvey Hall: How's that Sheriff? I mean, which son of a bitch?
- Sheriff: You know the one I mean. The one over there shaking hands with that nigger.
- Harvey Hall: That's Big Bill Shelly, notorious Bolshevik. We drug him in last evening.
- Sheriff: Well, I don't know about no Bolshevik, But...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Rod Williams: I'm mad at you because you never take my advice.
- Chris Washington: Like what?
- Rod Williams: Like don't go to a white girl's parents' house. What is she doin'? Lickin' your balls or somethin'?”
“- Dean Armitage: You're gonna love this. My Dad's claim to fame. He was beat by Jesse Owens in the qualifying round for the Berlin Olympics in 1936. Those were the ones where...
- Chris Washington: Where Owens won in front of Hitler.
- Dean Armitage: Yeah, what a moment. What a moment. I mean, Hitler was up there with all those perfect Aryan...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Fair skin has been in favor for, what, the past hundreds of years. But, now the pendulum has swung back. Black is in fashion!”
“Let me tell you something, man. There are black people everywhere. You remember that, okay? No place you can go in the world ain't got no black people, we was the first on this planet.”
“Since 1967, the world has learned that there is not going to be real progress in the region until Palestine gets something back that they had.”
“It's hard for the American industry to see a Latin actor playing something that is not a gardener or someone in a cartel.”
“What do these South Americans got below the equator that we don't?”
“You know, I grew up around black people my whole life. I mean, if the truth be told, I probably know niggas better than you. And don't go getting offended by my use of the quote-unquote N-word. I have a black wife and two biracial kids, so I feel I have a right. I don't give a God damn what that prick Spike Lee says. Tarantino was right. Nigger...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Have you lost your mind? I mean, how is it that you can disrespect a man's ethnicity when you know we've influenced nearly every facet of white America... from our music to our style of dress. Not to mention your basic imitation of our sense of cool; walk, talk, dress, mannerisms... we enrich your very existence, all the while contributing to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You call yourselves Americans, but you're really just transplanted Englishmen. Look at your names: Lee, Hood, Longstreet, Jackson, Stuart... and the same for your adversaries: Meade, Hooker, Hancock, and - shall I say - Lincoln! The same God, same language, same culture and history, same songs, stories, legends, myths - different dreams....” (continue)(continue reading)
“They pit the lifers against the new boy and the young against the old. The black against the white. Everything they do is to keep us in our place.”
“- Nick Chen: Beef intestine noodle?
- Danny Wallace: Uh, no.
- Nick Chen: You wanna be Chinese, you gotta eat the gross stuff.”
“- English: Ten years ago, I was in this bar in Alabama when two dudes started hassling me. That was their first mistake. They pulled knives. That was their second mistake. They didn't know how to use them. That was the last mistake they ever made. I got two 99-year sentences, back to back.
- Frank Morris: Seems like you could've pleaded...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lt. Pieter Coetzee: We whites have carried you people on our backs ever since we came to this country.
- President Julius Limbani: It's the other way around now, is it?
- Lt. Pieter Coetzee: Is it? You need me to save your miserable black life now, don't you?
- President Julius Limbani: I do. And then you may need me to save yours. We need...” (continue)(continue reading)