Prostitution quotes242 prostitution quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance on my date. Have to learn how to dance. Definitely. Now.
- Charlie Babbitt: Ray, you're not gonna have to dance, but I will teach you sometime.
- Raymond Babbitt: Definitely have to dance with Iris.
- Charlie Babbitt: Sorry I even brought this up. You're right, Ray, you got a date with the only famous...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Annie: A guy who rents a house this big must be making up for something pretty small, I'd say.
- Max: No no, I've seen his dick, it's pretty great.
- Annie: Well, I tried.”
“- Tierney: All any of these dames owe me is a night's work, one night at a time. They come and go like flies.
- Dave Bannion: Only this fly got herself strangled.
- Tierney: These things happen, Sergeant. Outside of my place, some of these babes keep pretty shady company. It figures. They know nobody cares much what happens to 'em.”
“- Titta: Uncle's not feeling good.
- Aurelio: Then take him to the whorehouse.”
“- Clive: [mockingly] I'll make you a deal. You just let me make another 500 bucks tonight, Ok. Then, I'll give you your body back because it soooo important to you.
- Clive: Waa waa I'm crying about my body... And then, you can just loan it to me every other weekend so I can pay off some gambling debts.”
“I don't understand why prostitution is illegal. Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal? You know, why should it be illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away? I can't follow the logic on that one at all! Of all the things you can do, giving someone an orgasm is hardly the worst thing in the world....” (continue)(continue reading)
“Let me tell you something. You can continue to live in your little fantasy world with your baseball cards and the autographed bullshit or whatever the fuck is it you do, but me, I got to eat and pay the rent. Phone sex is acting, and if you don't like it, you can step.”
“We'll always be their whores. Unless, of course, we have something they want. If I were you I'd find something.”
“- Bridget Gregory: You're my designated fuck.
- Mike Swale: Designated fuck? Do they make cards for that? What if I want to be more than your designated fuck?
- Bridget Gregory: Then I'll designate someone else.”
“You want to know what I do for a living? Ask me. My time is very expensive, Mr. MacMillan. Probably more than yours. I get 500 dollars an hour. How much do you get? I get four-hundred dollars for a straight lay, three-hundred for a hand job, and five-hundred for head. If you want to wear my panties, that's another hundred.”
“- Father Des Spellacy: He might have been there on a pastoral call.
- Det. Tom Spellacy: When was the last time you hung your pants over the side of the bed while making a house call?
- Father Des Spellacy: I admit, that's not the way they teach you at the seminary.”
“Even the hos is no-shows.”
“The first thing they shoulda told you at your hooker classes is that you shouldn't ask the client so many fucking personal questions.”
“- Joe Grasso: What do you think would happen if I got him a professional... you know...
- Bill Maplewood: A professional?
- Joe Grasso: Hooker. You know, the kind that can teach things... first-timers, you know... break him in.
- Bill Maplewood: But Joe, he's 11.
- Joe Grasso: You're right, you're right. It's too late.”
“- Cosmo Reif: But, I thought, you were like my girlfriend.
- Honey: Cosmo, I like you. Of all the people that pay to have sex with me, I like you the best.”