Morality quotes101 morality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's America. They're Puritans in public, perverts in private.”
“- Nina Romina: How much of this can we show?
- Linda: You mean, legally?
- Nina Romina: No, morally; of course, legally.”
“- Peter: You feel so sure of that when you look out on a clear night like tonight and see all those millions of stars, that none of it matters?
- Lloyd: I think its just as beautiful as you do, and vaguely evocative of some deep truth that always just keeps slipping away, but then my professional perspective overcomes me; I just wish for a more...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bill: Okay, a little ethics. You are walking down the street. You find a suitcase full of money. There's nobody around. No human person is in evidence. What do you do? A You keep the money. B You use it to buy gifts for your friends and your loved ones. C You give it to the poor. D You turn it into the police.
- Kim: That is really stupid.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“People are judgmental about sex, but everyone has their own moral code. So unless you are hurting people, who are we to say what's right?”
“- Marianne Borg: I know that this is wrong.
- Dr. Evald Borg: There's neither right nor wrong. We act according to our needs.”
“Integrity is so perishable in the summer months of success.”
“You can't judge a character, and you're never going to always play characters that are morally sound or know right from wrong.”
“He's a high-tech genius whose morals make Muammar Kadafi look like Mother Teresa!”
“- Dr. Watson: Being men of no moral fiber whatsoever, they can't resist helping themselves to a new pair of shoes.
- Sherlock Holmes: Do you think they have these in brown?”
“- David Jenkins: Suppose we'd had you, an invisible agent in 1939. Maybe there wouldn't have been a second World War.
- Nick Halloway: What are you saying? You mean I would've killed Hitler for you?
- David Jenkins: I mean maybe you could've saved thirty million lives. Changed history. Now, assassination, anything at all, is entirely ethical if...” (continue)(continue reading)
I think morals are good for you, I love morals, and the moral of this story is: "If you're walkin' on eggs, don't hop".
“You really are a fuckin' moron, you know that? I'm gonna call up the big tobacco companies and thank them for burying you!”
“I'm vacating this switchlized adolescent display of hedenistic amorality.”
“Don't clutter up a clever scheme with morality.”