Morality quotes103 morality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“It's America. They're Puritans in public, perverts in private.”
“- Nina Romina: How much of this can we show?
- Linda: You mean, legally?
- Nina Romina: No, morally; of course, legally.”
“- Peter: You feel so sure of that when you look out on a clear night like tonight and see all those millions of stars, that none of it matters?
- Lloyd: I think its just as beautiful as you do, and vaguely evocative of some deep truth that always just keeps slipping away, but then my professional perspective overcomes me; I just wish for a more...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bill: Okay, a little ethics. You are walking down the street. You find a suitcase full of money. There's nobody around. No human person is in evidence. What do you do? A You keep the money. B You use it to buy gifts for your friends and your loved ones. C You give it to the poor. D You turn it into the police.
- Kim: That is really stupid.
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“The test of the morality of a society is what it does for its children.”
“People are judgmental about sex, but everyone has their own moral code. So unless you are hurting people, who are we to say what's right?”
“- Marianne Borg: I know that this is wrong.
- Dr. Evald Borg: There's neither right nor wrong. We act according to our needs.”
“Integrity is so perishable in the summer months of success.”
“You can't judge a character, and you're never going to always play characters that are morally sound or know right from wrong.”
“He's a high-tech genius whose morals make Muammar Kadafi look like Mother Teresa!”
“- Dr. Watson: Being men of no moral fiber whatsoever, they can't resist helping themselves to a new pair of shoes.
- Sherlock Holmes: Do you think they have these in brown?”
“- David Jenkins: Suppose we'd had you, an invisible agent in 1939. Maybe there wouldn't have been a second World War.
- Nick Halloway: What are you saying? You mean I would've killed Hitler for you?
- David Jenkins: I mean maybe you could've saved thirty million lives. Changed history. Now, assassination, anything at all, is entirely ethical if...” (continue)(continue reading)
I think morals are good for you, I love morals, and the moral of this story is: "If you're walkin' on eggs, don't hop".
“You really are a fuckin' moron, you know that? I'm gonna call up the big tobacco companies and thank them for burying you!”
“I'm vacating this switchlized adolescent display of hedenistic amorality.”