J. T. Walsh quotes
“You want to firebomb the town of Cedar Creek, California, population 2,600, with something called a fuel air bomb, the most powerful non-nuclear weapon in our arsenal. The way it works: it explodes, sucks in all available oxygen to the core, vaporizes everything within a mile of ground zero, men, women, children, and one airborne virus....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Big Bob: What happened? Are you alright? What is it?
- George Parker: Rain.
- Big Bob: Real rain? Oh my God.... Are you alright?”
“Metamucil. It helps you go to the toilet. If you don't use it, you get cancer and die.”
“We are such materialists that all our metaphors are going to be material.”
“It is a struggle. But I don't mind. I will just keep fighting on.”
“Before you get any half-baked ideas about calling in the cavalry, just remember we're gonna be watching you every step of the way. And we'll be listening to our police scanners. And if we see anything unusual, an unmarked car or truck, or if we see you talking to anyone who even remotely smells like a cop... well, you can just keep your fucking...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Maguire: Look, I just want to lay my cards on the table. Whatever questions you have about our... operation, go ahead, ask me. Shoot.
- Nick Frescia: Okay. Who's your snitch?
- Maguire: I can't tell you that.”
“We're doing a picture in London right now and everyone is just freaking out.”
“She had on a leather skirt and had a lot of hair on her arms. I like that a lot. That means a big bush.”
“- Sgt. Major Dickerson: This is not military issue, airman. What sort of uniform is that?
- Adrian Cronauer: Cretan camouflage sir. If you want to blend in with a bunch of drunken Greeks there's nothing better.”
- Jeff: Give me the key.
- Red: Mister...
- Jeff: Don't "mister" me, you son of a bitch. My wife is locked up in a hole in your fucking barn, and if you don't give me the key, I'm gonna blow your fucking head off!
“Anyone check you for a heartbeat recently?”
“- Maguire: Come on, Nick. Escalante's waiting. He wants to give you a token of his government's friendship.
- Nick Frescia: What?
- Maguire: A gun. What can I say? He's Mexican.”
“- Sgt. Major Dickerson: [pointing to his rank insignia] What does three up and three down mean to you, airman?
- Adrian Cronauer: End of an inning?”
“- Danforth Keeton III: I just killed my wife. Is that bad?
- Leland Gaunt: Hey, these things happen.”
“You got people dying because he didn't make the varsity football team. You got the Constitution hanging by a thread because the old man went to Whittier instead of Yale.”
“A shovel just makes too goddamned much racket.”