Bill Nunn quotes
“Put some extra mozzarella on that motherfucker and shit.”
“I still consider myself in training. Every time I work it's an educational process.”
“Fortunately, I never had to do the waiter thing. When I got out of college, I immediately started to teach acting.”
“As with opportunity knocks, you have to be ready.”
“- Eddie Souther: Mrs. Van Cartier? You're Vince LaRocca's girlfriend, right?
- Deloris: Well you could... sort of... maybe... it depends on how you look at it! I mean, the guy just tried to kill me so I don't think that cements our relationship!
- Eddie Souther: You realize he's a major underworld figure, don't you?
- Clarkson: He's into drug...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Bradley, Physical Therapist: That woman is hot.
- Henry Turner: I know. You gotta get you some of that.”
“In life, there are times to be quiet, to shut the fuck up. This is one of those times.”
“- Eddie Souther: Nice church, huh?
- Deloris: Yes, very nice. Look, what am I gonna be? Quasimodo in the belfry? What is this?
- Eddie Souther: I want you to stay here for a while.
- Deloris: Where?
- Eddie Souther: In the convent. It's the safest place in the world. You think Vince is gonna look for you in a convent?”
“You can have anything you want and you want crackers?”
“- Bridget Gregory: Is it true what they say?
- Harlan: What?
- Bridget Gregory: You know, size?
- Harlan: Is it true what they say about white women?
- Bridget Gregory: What's that?
- Harlan: No ass.”
“Let me tell you the story of Right Hand, Left Hand. It's a tale of good and evil. Hate: it was with this hand that Cain iced his brother. Love: these five fingers, they go straight to the soul of man. The right hand: the hand of love. The story of life is this: static. One hand is always fighting the other hand, and the left hand is kicking much...” (continue)(continue reading)