“Two of a Kind” quotes(1983)
Plot – God is very angry with humanity and thinks to destroy the Earth with another flood, but some guardian angels, sure about humans' kindness, intervene and choose Zack, a penniless inventor chased by some gangsters, and Debbie, a bank cashier who's an aspiring actress, to prove they're right.
All actors – John Travolta, Olivia Newton-John, Charles Durning, Oliver Reed, Beatrice Straight, Scatman Crothers, Richard Bright, Vincent Bufano, Toni Kalem, James Stevens, Ernie Hudson, Jack Kehoeshow all
“Two of a Kind” Quotes 4 quotes
“- Debbie: We'll end up making love.
- Zack: We won't do anything you don't want to do.
- Debbie: That's a bad line.
- Zack: It's not a line, I mean it.
- Debbie: You do?
- Zack: I think so.”
“- Oscar: Boss, I think he's telling the truth.
- Zack: I am telling the truth.
- Stuart: Gag him.
- Oscar: You know, boss, I think he's telling the truth. Really I...
- Stuart: You do what I tell you! Now hold his mouth!”