Ernie Hudson quotes
“- Dr. Peter Venkman: Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?
- Winston Zeddemore: Wonder what?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Whether she's naked under that toga. She is French. You know that.”
“- Mr. Darrell Sherman: You're a liar!
- Principal Claude Rolle: I know. It upsets me too.”
“The truths that are found in the Bible are universal truths. And it shapes who you are and guides you throughout your life.”
“It's a hard call, but I've no desire to live my children's lives. I think my job as a father is to protect them, to allow them a safe place to grow up and to teach them what I've learned.”
“- Albrecht: Are you gonna vanish into thin air again?
- Eric Draven: I thought I'd use your front door.”
- Albrecht: I am the police and I say "Don't move", Snow White. You move, you're dead.
- Eric Draven: And I say "I'm dead", and I move.
“You know what I see when I look at you, Darrell? I see me. I see me when I was young and stupid.”
“- Ms. Martin: I realize you must have gone through hell.
- Justin Jones: Gone? Bitch, we're still here!”
“- Winston Zeddmore: Hey Ray. Do you believe in God?
- Dr. Raymond Stantz: Never met him.”
“The only skin problem I can see is white people.”
“- Janine Melnitz: Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
- Winston Zeddmore: Ah, if there's a steady paycheck in it, I'll believe anything you say.”
“I've had just about enough of that kaffir shit!”
“I'm your great white hunter for this trip, though I happen to be black.”
“When these little African countries get into a dispute, they tend to just murder everybody. They live for the opportunity to settle scores... and they have a lot of scores to settle.”
“- Reggie Porter: White boy! Are you ready for your beatin'?
- Jim Carroll: Don't let your mouth get you into something your ass can't handle.”
“- Sarah: No onions though, okay?
- Albrecht: No onions?
- Sarah: They make you fart, big time.”