Thieves quotes175 thieves quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Miles Logan: All right check this out: This is a Brigga 3300, toughest safe in the world. What's the first thing you do?
- Eddie: Drill the lock.
- Miles Logan: No! You got to check to see if it's open.
- Miles Logan: It's open!
- Eddie: Really?
- Miles Logan: Nah I'm messin' wit- I'm messing with you! They would never do that! Now Eddie, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Lil' Pete: Hey, friend. Need any help getting her out?
- Ramon: She's not really stuck, amigo. She's just a diversion.
- Lil' Pete: She's a virgin? I'm a virgin, too... unless you count cantaloupes.
- Ramon: I believe that, but she's a diversion to keep the banker busy so that my brother has time to rob the bank.
- Lil' Pete: You're robbing...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I can understand someone wanting to steal a pair of boots - but one? Well, there it is.”
“I'm not shopping at this store - I'm robbing this store. Paying is for dummies!”
“If you're going to have a problem with stealing, then you're not going to like the rest of this conversation.”
“When ya steal from the government, you're stealing from yourself, ya dumb ox.”
“Is it stealing if you steal from another thief?”
“It's not too often that you rob a place and then you get welcomed back.”
“- Gny. Sgt. Hartman: Private Pyle, if there is one thing in this world that I hate, it is an unlocked footlocker! You know that don't you?
- Pvt. Leonard 'Gomer Pyle' Lawrence: Sir, yes, sir.
- Gny. Sgt. Hartman: If it wasn't for dickheads like you, there wouldn't be any thievery in this world, would there?”
“Gentlemen do not steal ladies' crowns!”
“- Slide: A robbery can change very quickly. You have to be ready to adapt to the situation at any moment. Anything can happen. I was on a job a few days ago and my homie got shot in the face!
- Josh Kovacs: If you get shot in the face, it's over.
- Slide: If you get shot in your head, it's over. If you get shot in your face, the bullet will go...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gin: I give you the world's tallest building.
- Mac: And we're going to steal it?”
“- Bob Parr: Want to catch a robber?
- Lucius Best: No. To tell you the truth, I'd rather go bowling.”
“- Greta: Mr. Reede, several years ago a friend of mine had a burglar on her roof, a burglar. He fell through the kitchen skylight, landed on a cutting board, on a butcher's knife, cutting his leg. The burglar sued my friend, he sued my friend. And because of guys like you he won. My friend had to pay the burglar $6,000. Is that justice?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Story of my life. Some bum's always trying to steal what's mine.”
“- Geoffrey Thorpe: Is a thief an Englishman who steals?
- Doña Maria: It's anybody who steals... whether it's piracy or robbing women.”
“- Zaya: Set has taken over Egypt, and has enslaved its people. Only one god can save us, but not without his eyes.
- Bek: Steal from a god? Only a madman would try such a thing.
- Zaya: [smiles] Where do you think we could find someone so mad?”