Oliver Reed quotes
“- Madeleine: I am a simple person I see the world as I have been taught,yet I would not be afraid to go before God with you even in our sin.
- Urbain Grandier: You shame me.”
“- Madeleine: St. Paul says that he who marries does a good thing, but he who remains chaste does something better.
- Urbain Grandier: Then I am content to do a good thing and leave the best to those that can face it.”
“- Father Barre: If they are not driven out, your devils might, by their infernal arts, prevent the torture being as excruciating as it should be. Then you would never confess, and your soul would be damned for eternity. Are you ready to confess?
- Urbain Grandier: I have been a man. I have loved women. I have enjoyed power.
- Father Barre:...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Natalia: I hate you.
- Krokov: I am going to save your life. Our story will be that your defection was a ruse to kidnap this Condorman. Our agencies in Monte Carlo and Yugoslavia have already been informed. The failure, however, will fall on Morovich. Of course, we will have to have him killed. We certaintly can't have him going off telling...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Gen. Rodolfo Graziani: I want to ask you one question. Why did you keep going for so long? I mean, surely you didn't hope to drive us out of Libya with so little, did you?
- Omar Mukhtar: We fought you. That was enough.
- Gen. Rodolfo Graziani: And you cared nothing for the ruination of your country?
- Omar Mukhtar: You are the ruination of my...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Natalia: You pig! Do you think that things will ever be the same again between us?
- Krokov: For the moment, I don't care. But remember, Natalia, while you are here in this comfortable, but inpenetrable fortress, your every move will be watched.”
“- Gen. Rodolfo Graziani: These chains are uncomfortable?
- Omar Mukhtar: They are... uncomfortable facts.”
“- Venus: I am a goddess! I can do what I like!
- Vulcan: And I am The God, so shut up!”
“- Maximus: I am required to kill, so I kill. That is enough.
- Proximo: That's enough for the provinces, but not enough for Rome.”
“- Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen: What's this?
- Vulcan: Oh, this is our prototype. RX, uh, Intercontinental, radar-sneaky, multi-warheaded nuclear missile.
- Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen: Ah! What does it do?
- Vulcan: Do? Kills the enemy.
- Hieronymus Karl Frederick Baron von Munchausen: All the enemy?
-...” (continue)(continue reading)