Olivia Newton-Jonn quotes
“Once you face your fear, nothing is ever as hard as you think.”
“My biggest mistake was my best lesson... you don't learn anything when everything is going perfectly.”
“- Sonny: What's your last name?
- Kira: Same as my mother's and father's.
- Sonny: And what's that?
- Kira: Which one, my mother's or my father's?
- Sonny: Either!
- Kira: The same as mine!
- Sonny: I get it. No questions.
- Kira: No questions, no lies.
- Sonny: No questions, no truth, either.”
“- Sandy: I'm no stranger to heartbreak.
- Frenchie: Oh! Do you have psoriasis?”
“- Sonny: I've been asking about you all day. You may not believe this but I'm painting an album cover and you're on it.
- Kira: Why shouldn't I believe it?
- Sonny: Because before today I never laid eyes on you. Now I've seen you 3 times in one day. That's a little too coincidental.
- Kira: Sounds like you don't believe it.”
“- Danny McGuire: Don't tell anyone, but I'm nervous.
- Kira: What about?
- Danny McGuire: I haven't had a club opening since... 1945. Wow.
- Kira: Then just pretend it's 1945 all over again.
- Danny McGuire: I don't have to pretend. It is 1945 all over again.”
“- Sandy: I'm going back to Australia; I might never see you again.
- Danny: Don't... don't talk that way, Sandy.
- Sandy: But it's true! I've just had the best summer of my life, and now I have to go away. It isn't fair.”
“- Danny McGuire: Kira, I want you to promise me one thing.
- Kira: Anything!
- Danny McGuire: On opening night, I get the first dance.
- Kira: Okay.
- Sonny: You're gonna dance?
- Danny McGuire: Oh, I've been known to twinkle a toe or two.”
“- Kira: I'm Kira.
- Danny McGuire: Yes, Kira. But...
- Kira: But?
- Danny McGuire: Don't I know you?
- Kira: I don't think so.
- Danny McGuire: Are you sure? Because...
- Kira: Because?
- Danny McGuire: Never mind.”
“- Debbie: We'll end up making love.
- Zack: We won't do anything you don't want to do.
- Debbie: That's a bad line.
- Zack: It's not a line, I mean it.
- Debbie: You do?
- Zack: I think so.”
“- Sonny: I want to know more about you.
- Kira: You already know enough about me. Any more and you're going to get a headache.”
“- Kira: Our first date together.
- Sonny: Followed by our first getting-kicked-out together.”