Sincerity quotes111 sincerity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Tell the truth. Sing with passion. Work with laughter. Love with heart. 'Cause that's all that matters in the end.”
“- Adelaide Wilson: You know how sometimes things line up?
- Gabe Wilson: Yeah.
- Adelaide Wilson: You know, like coincidences. Since we’ve been here, they’ve been happening more and more. I think I feel like it means like she’s getting closer.
- Gabe Wilson: Who? The mirror girl?
- Adelaide Wilson: You don’t believe me.
- Gabe Wilson: I do. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Annella Perlman: [Reading from The Heptaméron] A handsome young knight is madly in love with a princess, and she too is in love with him, though she seems not to be entirely aware of it. Despite the friendship that blossoms between them, or perhaps because of that very friendship, the young knight finds himself so humbled and speechless that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.”
“Your tongue is old, but sharp, Cicero. Be careful how you waggle it. One day it will cut off your head.”
“I've always had a problem saying what I feel for fear of having someone dislike me.”
“I want to bring out all kinds of things that lie buried deep in my heart.”
“- Christine Vole: You think Mrs. French looked upon Leonard as a son? Or a nephew?
- Brogan-Moore: I do. An entirely natural and understandable relationship.
- Christine Vole: What hypocrites you are in this country.”
“Friends tell friends the truth. Okay, maybe sometimes I'm a little bit asshole, but the world needs assholes. Otherwise where would shit go out.”
“The impertinence of young people today is simply appalling!”
“- Hal: Your father is a madman.
- Catherine: He may be mad, but he is true. His madness makes him true. He says only what he believes. That is why he is loved.”
“- Peter Parker: I've face a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?
- Happy Hogan: Yes.
- May Parker: Not really.
- Happy Hogan: What? I think...
- May Parker: It's a summer fling.
- Happy Hogan: Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. Open to wherever it might lead.
- May...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You want a good life? It's not complicated. Tell the girl you love that you love her. And tell the truth to everyone whenever you can.”
“We're friends. But it's the type of friendship where if you're in trouble, I probably won't be there for you. Just like I wouldn't expect you to be there for me.”
“- Katie Price: Oh my god, Charlie's outside.
- Jack Price: I know. I called him.
- Katie Price: What? Why?
- Jack Price: Because you said the best part was having someone to share your adventures with. So go talk to him tell him the truth he deserves that, and so do you.”
“When friends or family say certain things, they tend not to register. So it helps to hear it from a complete stranger... you're fat.”
“- Winston Churchill: On certain matters I have very few people with whom I can... talk frankly.
- King George VI: Perhaps now we have each other.
- Winston Churchill: And I no longer scare you?
- King George VI: A little. But I can cope.”
“- Jack Twist: Friend, that's more words than you've spoke in the past two weeks.
- Ennis Del Mar: Hell, that's the most I've spoke in a year.”
“From what I hear about Communism, I don't like it because it isn't on the level.”
“I'll tell you everything, and you tell me everything, and maybe we can get through all the piss and shit and lies that kill other people.”
“Everything I did I swear I thought was only for the best!”