Sincerity quotes105 sincerity quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Tell the truth. Sing with passion. Work with laughter. Love with heart. 'Cause that's all that matters in the end.”
“True love cannot be found where it does not truly exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.”
“- Christine Vole: You think Mrs. French looked upon Leonard as a son? Or a nephew?
- Brogan-Moore: I do. An entirely natural and understandable relationship.
- Christine Vole: What hypocrites you are in this country.”
“- Adelaide Wilson: You know how sometimes things line up?
- Gabe Wilson: Yeah.
- Adelaide Wilson: You know, like coincidences. Since we’ve been here, they’ve been happening more and more. I think I feel like it means like she’s getting closer.
- Gabe Wilson: Who? The mirror girl?
- Adelaide Wilson: You don’t believe me.
- Gabe Wilson: I do. I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Friends tell friends the truth. Okay, maybe sometimes I'm a little bit asshole, but the world needs assholes. Otherwise where would shit go out.”
“The impertinence of young people today is simply appalling!”
“- Hal: Your father is a madman.
- Catherine: He may be mad, but he is true. His madness makes him true. He says only what he believes. That is why he is loved.”
“- Peter Parker: I've face a lot of deception, and I'm tired of the lies. So it's time for the truth to be out there. Are you dating?
- Happy Hogan: Yes.
- May Parker: Not really.
- Happy Hogan: What? I think...
- May Parker: It's a summer fling.
- Happy Hogan: Yes, that evolves and grows like any other. Open to wherever it might lead.
- May...” (continue)(continue reading)
“You want a good life? It's not complicated. Tell the girl you love that you love her. And tell the truth to everyone whenever you can.”
“We're friends. But it's the type of friendship where if you're in trouble, I probably won't be there for you. Just like I wouldn't expect you to be there for me.”
“- Katie Price: Oh my god, Charlie's outside.
- Jack Price: I know. I called him.
- Katie Price: What? Why?
- Jack Price: Because you said the best part was having someone to share your adventures with. So go talk to him tell him the truth he deserves that, and so do you.”
“When friends or family say certain things, they tend not to register. So it helps to hear it from a complete stranger... you're fat.”
“- Winston Churchill: On certain matters I have very few people with whom I can... talk frankly.
- King George VI: Perhaps now we have each other.
- Winston Churchill: And I no longer scare you?
- King George VI: A little. But I can cope.”
“- Jack Twist: Friend, that's more words than you've spoke in the past two weeks.
- Ennis Del Mar: Hell, that's the most I've spoke in a year.”
“From what I hear about Communism, I don't like it because it isn't on the level.”
“I'll tell you everything, and you tell me everything, and maybe we can get through all the piss and shit and lies that kill other people.”
“Everything I did I swear I thought was only for the best!”
“- Jane Aubrey: What if my face was all scraped off and I was totally disfigured and had no arms and legs and I was completely paralyzed. Would you still love me?
- Billy Chapel: No. But we could still be friends.”
“Go to the people. Let them instruct you. Quite silently, they usually do. But tell them... the truth unvarnished.”
“When does telling the truth ever help anybody?”
“- Frances: When a man shows his true colors, that's when a woman has to make the decision to go or no go.
- Mercedes Tainot: And we got pizza to go!”