Making love quotes102 making love quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Bo Duke: Man, I'm never gonna get out of this car again! I'm gonna live in it, I'm gonna eat in it, and I'm gonna make sweet love to it!
- Luke Duke: You mean you're gonna make sweet love in it.
- Bo Duke: Oh no, I'm gonna have sex with it.”
“- Linda Voss: What do you want from me?
- Ed Leland: I want you to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
- Linda Voss: No, you want me to stop feeling, like you... You did love me, didn't you? I couldn't have been wrong.
- Ed Leland: You weren't.
- Linda Voss: Well then how do you stop, or want to?”
“He's very tired. He made love to me all night.”
“- Madison Bell: So, what you're saying is that making love to me was a mistake?
- Ben Cronin: Yes.”
“- Gigi: Do you make love all the time?
- Gaston Lachaille: I beg your pardon?
- Gigi: Do you make love all the time, Gaston?
- Gaston Lachaille: Certainly not! The only people who make love all the time are liars.”
“- Fonny: Do you like me? I mean, when I make love to you? Did you like it?
- Tish Rivers: You just want to hear me say it.
- Fonny: So?
- Tish Rivers: So what?
- Fonny: So why don't you go ahead and say it?”
“Get this: they've been getting pussy non-stop for 30 years. They're probably fucking right now and they're old dudes! They put makeup on and it's all good!”
“- Fatima Blush: You know that making love to Fatima was the greatest pleasure of your life.
- James Bond: Well, to be perfectly honest, there was this girl in Philadelphia...
- Fatima Blush: Shut up!”
“- Mary Liz Wetherly: Remember the morning I walked in on you and Dad?
- Carol Wetherly: Yes.
- Mary Liz Wetherly: What's it like?
- Carol Wetherly: What's what like?
- Mary Liz Wetherly: Making love. Don't play mother with me.
- Carol Wetherly: That's what I am.”
“- Gwendoline: Beth, how do you make love to a man?
- Beth: Oh, Gwendoline, making love to a man is much easier than fighting five guards with your hands tied behind your back!”
“She'll let you fuck her for a chocolate bar.”
“- SS-Untersturmführer Max Jäger: Another busy day in the SexualCrimes Unit. Who are the lovebirds?
- Sex CrimesCop: Pure Aryan woman and a Polock. Caught right in the act. Coffee, please. Resettlement day for her, ten years hard labor for him. I just don't understand these people.
- SS-Untersturmführer Max Jäger: Every time somebody makes love...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Dr. Mumford: Sofie, lie down. Most people do.
- Sofie Crisp: I'd better not. I'll fall right to sleep. I think it's a bit too soon for me to be sleeping with you.”
“- Gov. Earl K. Long: What's bothering you?
- Blaze Starr: There's a lot of men who'd like to spend an afternoon with me, but apparently you're not one of them. I do not like to be left in the car like soiled merchandise. And I don't think a proper introduction is asking too much.
- Gov. Earl K. Long: A man in public office has to be discreet in...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Rebecca's lost to me. How can I make love to her with the pox?”
“Make love as if you don't care and fart whenever you wish.”
“I don't make love before the first date.”
“Elizabeth and I made love once. I just did it to see what it would be like with someone who looked like me.”
“The first time my wife and I made love... you ever heard of those screamers? Well, apparently she had never been with one before!”
“- Lucy: In the five years we've known each other, have you once even ever considered having sex with me? Apart from tonight. You don't think I'm attracted to you.
- Kevin: I don't think you're attracted to half the men you sleep with.”
“You gotta be kiddin' me. All this time, that's what I've been missin'? Let's do it again.”
“- Jennifer Lyons: Make love to me.
- Matthew Hollis: I'm twenty years older than you.
- Jennifer Lyons: Twenty-eight.”