University quotes95 university quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Lori's little plot was super lame. Poisoning a cupcake? Really? We're Kappas. We don't eat cupcakes.”
“I figure if I study high, take the test high, get high scores! Right?”
“- Coach Herman Boone: What about you? You going to college?
- Louie Lastik: [laughs] No, not me coach. I ain't a brainiac like Rev.
- Coach Herman Boone: Think you got a future in football?
- Louie Lastik: Heck no! I figured as long I'm going to be in school, I might as well hit some people while I'm at it.”
“In my first year of law school everybody loved everybody else, because we were all studying the law, and the law was a noble thing. By my third year you were lucky if you weren't murdered in your sleep. People stole exams, hid research materials from the library, and lied to the professors. Such is the nature of the profession.”
“I didn't go to college. I don't know anybody who did. Bunch of hippies and cesspool salesmen.”
“Let us go around the table, and each of you ladies report who you are, where you're from, and why you're occupying a place at Harvard that could have gone to a man.”
“- Sue O'Malley: What are you majoring in?
- Joel: Russian literature and Slavic languages.
- Sue O'Malley: Oh wow, that's pretty interesting. What career track is that?
- Joel: Cabby, hot dog vendor, marijuana delivery guy. The world is my oyster.”
- Silas P. Silas: Shit, I'll fucks witcha!
- Jamal King: Shit, I'll fucks witcha, too!
- Philip Huntley: And that's a good thing?
- Jamal King: Yes. That's a "yes"!
- Philip Huntley: Then we'll 'fox' with each other.
“Why do I want to attend Harvard? If I was white, would you even have to ask me that question?”
“- Prince Henry: Mother, Father, I want to build a university, with the largest library on the continent, where anyone can study, no matter their station!
- King Francis: All right... who are you... and what have you done with my son?
- Prince Henry: [laughs] Oh, and I want to invite the gypsies to the ball!”
“That's the beauty of college these days, Tommy! You can major in Game Boy if you know how to bullshit.”
“Rejection. That's what makes a college great. The exclusivity of any university is judged primarily by the amount of students it rejects.”
“I told their teacher to beat them. He beat them so well that this one's going to the university.”
“At college, more than anywhere else, one was likely to make the friendships that supported one through life.”
“- Dean Vernon Wormer: Greg, what is the worst fraternity on this campus?
- Greg Marmalard: Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.”
“I'm an astronomer, not a doctor! I mean, I am a doctor, but I'm not that kind of doctor. I have a doctorate, it's not the same thing. You can't help people with a doctorate. You just sit there and you're useless!”