Lana Turner Quote
“The thing about happiness is that it doesn't help you to grow; only unhappiness does that. ”
Other languages for this quote
Solo l'infelicità ti aiuta a crescere, non di certo la felicità.
“In order to have great happiness you have to have great pain and unhappiness - otherwise how would you know when you're happy?”
“Never being happy isn't the same as being unhappy. Is it?”
“- Helen Cooper: Some people smoke pot, some people bungee jump, some people chant. What do you do to be happy?
- Jessica Stein: Nothing. I'm not.”
- Sally Therrian: We're fine! We're great! We're having a baby and we're moving to London!
- Sophia Gold: Well you weren't fine when you went all Sylvia Plath on me last summer in Connecticut!
- Sally Therrian: Not nice! Not kind!
- Sophia Gold: Ha! Not half so "not kind" as your husband was in his depiction of you in his novel!
“The nicest thing about feeling happy is that you think you'll never be unhappy again.”