Conviction quotes60 conviction quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Without Limits
“Your belief that you have no talent is the ultimate vanity. If you have no talent then you have no limits, it's all an act of will. Your heart can probably pump more blood than anyone else's on earth, and that takes talent. The bones in your feet are so strong, it'd take a sledgehammer to break 'em. Be thankful for your limits, Pre, they're...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: As Good As It Gets
“Melvin, do you know where you're lucky? You know who you want.”
- La trovi in Acting Coaching
- From the movie: While You Were Sleeping
“Do you believe in love at first sight? Nah, I betcha don't, you're probably too sensible for that. Or have you ever, like, seen somebody? And you knew that, if only that person really knew you, they would, well, they would of course dump the perfect model that they were with, and realize that you were the one that they wanted to, just, grow old...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Moonstruck
“- Old Crone: You have someone on that plane?
- Loretta Castorini: Yeah, my fiancé.
- Old Crone: I put a curse on that plane. My sister is on that plane. I put a curse on that plane that it's gonna explode, burn on fire and fall into the sea. Fifty years ago, she stole a man from me. S'aprese il mio uomo! Today she tells me that she never loved...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Rio Bravo
“- Feathers: I thought you were never going to say it.
- John T. Chance: Say what?
- Feathers: That you love me.
- John T. Chance: I said I'd arrest you.
- Feathers: It means the same thing, you know that.”
- From the movie: Touch of Evil
“- Pete Menzies: Convictions. Sure. How many did you frame?
- Quinlan: Nobody.
- Pete Menzies: Come on, Hank. How many did you frame?
- Quinlan: I told you. Nobody. Nobody that wasn't guilty. Guilty. Guilty.”
- From the movie: Dracula
- From the movie: Black Panther
- From the movie: Wayne's World
- From the movie: BlacKkKlansman
- La trovi in Reputation and Popularity
“People think actresses find public-speaking easy, and it's not easy at all; we're used to hiding behind masks.”
- From the movie: Manhattan Melodrama
“I'm not sure, maybe ideals have ceased to exist. Maybe they're outmoded like, uhm, oil lamps and horse cars. But they're mine, and I'm stuck with them.”
- La trovi in Money and Actors
“If someone is very upper-class, you have a stereotype of him which is probably true. If someone has a working-class accent, you have no idea who you're talking to.”
- From the movie: Men in Black 2
“Jarra, you are under arrest for being that ugly, and for making that many copies!”
- From the movie: Kiss of the Spider Woman
“The nicest thing about feeling happy is that you think you'll never be unhappy again.”
- From the movie: Party Monster
“We don't do, we just are!”
- From the movie: Psycho
When he met your sister, he was touched by her... aroused by her. He wanted her. That set off the "jealous mother" and "mother killed the girl!". Now after the murder, Norman returned as if from a deep sleep. And like a dutiful son, covered up all traces of the crime he was convinced his mother had committed!
- From the movie: Young Guns II
- La trovi in History of Cinema in Quotes
- From the movie: Thirteen Conversations About One Thing
- From the movie: The Princess and the Goblin
- From the movie: The Maltese Falcon
“I don't care what your secrets are. But I can't go ahead without more confidence in you than I've got now. You've got to convince me that you know what this is all about, that you aren't just fiddling around, hoping that it will all come out right in the end.”
- From the movie: Lethal Weapon 4
- From the movie: Legal Eagles