Kelly Preston quotes
“I think by being happy it actually affects the way that you look too.”
“You're this perfectly beautiful thing. You can win or lose the game, all by yourself. You don't need me.”
“- Jane Aubrey: What if my face was all scraped off and I was totally disfigured and had no arms and legs and I was completely paralyzed. Would you still love me?
- Billy Chapel: No. But we could still be friends.”
“- Andie: So what brings you to space camp?
- Tish: Well I did this audit at GPL on Radio Astronomy; it was unbelieveable! I mean can you imagine an extra terrestrial disc jockey? I mean like listening to radio waves from space? I mean like waiting for signs of intelligence?
- Andie: Like I know the feeling.”
“- Rudy Tyler: What about the propulsion system? We could breathe the liquid oxygen from there.
- Tish: The propulsion system uses nitrogen tetroxide, Rudy. We wanna breathe, not dry clean our lungs.”
“I am going to make you as happy as a baby Psychlo on a straight diet of kerbango.”
“I would like to end world hunger and create world peace, stop corruption, stop drugs getting to kids.”
“Keeping it all normal and keeping us together is my first priority. Then I fit films into my life.”
“If someone is a true friend, you'd be surprised how understanding they can be.”
“- Rachel: It is always women like you who are most victimized by anti-choice: indigent women, third-world women, women of color.
- Ruth Stoops: I'm not a colored woman!”
“- Libby Reynolds: I love you a million Swedish Fish.
- Daphne Reynolds: I love you a million red M&M's.”
“- Glynnis Payne: Now Daphne, we don't want to make a scene now, do we?
- Libby Reynolds: Take your hand off my daughter or you won't get a scene, you'll get a Broadway Musical!”
“Are we not in America? Isn't Baseball America's favorite pastime?”
“- Lou Fimple: One more thing, lover boy...
- Deborah Anne Fimple: Oh, God.
- Lou Fimple: Get her pregnant, I'll blow your dick off.”
“- Avery Bishop: There is no real loyalty, and the first person who taught me that was you.
- Jerry Maguire: I figure I was trying to sleep with you at the time.
- Avery Bishop: Well, it worked.”
- Billy Chapel: What about the whole deal thing?
- Jane Aubrey: What deal?
- Billy Chapel: You know “you do what you do, I do what I do”.
- Jane Aubrey: You believed that? I was lying. I was trying to be the man. And I was doing a damn good job of it until you invited me down here. You were right. I was afraid. I was afraid you were gonna break... (continue)(continue reading)