Christopher Grace quotes
“- Victoria Lasseter: You're going to kill him for trying to leavetown?
- Adrian Yates: That's a security breach. I'm just doing my job.
- Victoria Lasseter: He's a human being.
- Adrian Yates: They're assets.
- Victoria Lasseter: He's an American citizen.
- Adrian Yates: They're government property.
- Victoria Lasseter: Are you actually fucking...” (continue)(continue reading)
“It's as if at that moment Eric Forman and Donna Pinciotti ceased to exist and merged into one perfect being... Donneric Forciotti.”
“You know Donna, you're a great study buddy. You make studying fun.”
“It's amazing what one act of civil disobedience can do for a person.”
“Eric Forman- Kelso, aren't you a little old to be stealing Donna's undies?
Michael Kelso-A collector never stops collecting, Eric.”
“Eric Forman-My head hurts.
Red Forman-That's your brain trying to comprehend its own stupidity.”
“Red Forman-What have I said about comparing your sister to the Devil?
Eric Forman-That it's offensive to the Devil?”
“Do you really think you’re going to find a hidden message in a pop song?”
“- Ron Stallworth: Hello, this is Ron Stallworth calling. Who am I speaking with?
- David Duke: This is David Duke.
- Ron Stallworth: The Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, that David Duke?
- David Duke: The last time I checked. What can I do you for?
- Ron Stallworth: Well, since you asked, I hate niggers, I hate Jews. Spics and micks. Italians...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Adrian Yates: Uh, your girlfriend's here. Would you ever like to see her alive again?
- Mike Howell: I don't know.
- Adrian Yates: So if I just took out my gun and blew her fucking face off, you'd be cool with that?
- Mike Howell: No, that wouldn't be cool. Is she really there with you?
- Phoebe: Mikey? I'm sorry. But I'm the tree. I've been...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Carter: Dan, you seem to have the perfect marriage. How do you do it?
- Dan: You just pick the right one to be in the foxhole with, and then when you're outside of the foxhole you keep your dick in your pants.
- Carter: That's poetic.”
- Adrian Yates: Where do you want to begin?
- Mike Howell: [thinking, seeing flashbacks] Dustpan. Spoon. Noodles. Bear. Frying pan. Fire. Apollo Ape. "Marry Me". Where did it all begin? Okay, it started three days ago, in the town of Liman, West Virginia. It's where I lived with my girlfriend, Phoebe. She is the only good thing that's ever... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Victoria Lasseter: You were made a temporary supervisor because you kissed the right asses.
- Adrian Yates: Because I'm the right man for the job.
- Victoria Lasseter: According to who? Daffy Duck?”
“- Mike Smith: Hey, I never got to ask you. Why did you get into journalism?
- Dan Rather: Curiosity.
- Mike Smith: That's it?
- Dan Rather: That's everything. Why did you get into?
- Mike Smith: You.”
“- Paul Shepherdson: When did they activate you?
- Ben Geary: A yearago. I was to make the landscape safe for our new arrivals.
- Paul Shepherdson: You cut the Senator's neck because you knew you were the expert who could convince the Americans it was Cassius who did it.
- Ben Geary: An investigation would flush Cassius out. My orders are to...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Otis: We lost two assets attempting to neutralize Wiseman-designate Howell.
- Adrian Yates: How is that possible?
- Otis: He was armed with a spoon, sir.”
“Phoebe Selburg. She who'd rather suck some stoner's cock than turn herself in for debrief, is going to question my authorization? I've read your file. You have no secrets from me! Your boyfriend isn't real. We made him. Oh, I'm so sorry that some lab-rat made you cum a bunch of times in the back of a Taco Bell. Yeah, that's probably a good...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Edwin: We're on an alien hunting planet. You really think the solution is to walk more?
- Royce: It wants us to run. That's how it hunts. This is its jungle. Its game. Its rules. We run, we die.
- Isabelle: What's the alternative?
- Royce: We need to know what we're dealing with. Dog tracks go that way. We go after it.”