“Denise walked into one of the rooms and... whammo! The petals fell. Over the year I have counted enough fallen petals to cover the Rose Bowl.”
“A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon” quotes(1988)
Plot – Jimmy gets fooled into giving money to a girl who says she has to have an abortion, although it is not true. Then he tries to squeeze a friend for $110, promising him a girl, but that does not work. So he tries to hit on Lisa, who is still a virgin and refuses him. He is luckier with Joyce, who is divorced but still attractive, which means that he arrives late at the party and finds Lisa accompanied by Matthew.
All actors – River Phoenix, Ann Magnuson, Meredith Salenger, Ione Skye, Louanne, Matthew Perry, Paul Koslo, Jane Hallaren, Jason Court, James Deuter, Marji Banks, Margaret Mooreshow all
“A Night in the Life of Jimmy Reardon” Quotes 6 quotes
“- Lisa Bentwright: Where would you sleep?
- Jimmy Reardon: In bed, of course.
- Lisa Bentwright: Whose bed?
- Jimmy Reardon: We'll talk about that when we get there.”
“Al? Al Reardon? My father. My moral, upright, coffee sluping, status seeking, putting in overtime, hard day at the office, early rising, early bedding, make your own way in life father, had been screwing Joyce Fickett! That balding man with responsibilities was an extramarital joy-boy! No wonder i was having so much trouble! It was hereditary!”
“- Jimmy Reardon: Do you want to give up? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
- Fred Roberts: That's right...
- Jimmy Reardon: Fine. Go to Harvard a virgin! But what are you gonna do when they ask you how many times you've scored? Those ivy league schools send out questionaires on that kinda stuff you know.
- Fred Roberts: I'll lie.”