Office quotes19 office quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You're a sexist, egotistical, lying, hypocritical bigot!”
“Where are the people who know where the people are?”
“We're building an office block for 15,000 people, we can't put a bathroom on every other floor... Well, what if they don't go before come to work?”
“This is information retrieval not information dispersal.”
“- Franklin M. Hart Jr.: Mrs. Rhodes... I am a married man.
- Doralee Rhodes: Forget about your wife! I mean, you may be hers in the evening, but you're my boy from 9 to 5!”
“- Doralee Rhodes: You know... I just don't get it, Dwayne.
- Dwayne Rhodes: What's that, honey?
- Doralee Rhodes: I'm as nice as I know how to be to every single person in that office. Everyone treats me like a... bastard at a family reunion.”
“I've got a gun out there in my purse. Up until now I've been forgiving and forgetting because of the way I was brought up, but I'll tell you one thing: if you ever say another word about me or make another indecentproposal, I'm gonna get that gun of mine, and I'm gonna change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot!”
“- First Woman in Line: Where is the passenger processing lounge for the lunar shuttle?
- Information Agent: Concourse lounge C, fourth level.
- First Woman in Line: Thank you.
- Information Agent: Next?
- Next Woman in Line: How long is my parking permit good for?
- Information Agent: Two hours.
- Next Woman in Line: Thank you.
- Information...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Oh, come right in. Don't let the fact that my door's closed dissuade you in any way from entering my office.”
“There you are, your own number on your very own door. And behind that door, your very own office! Welcome to the team, DZ-015.”
“An office is no place to do business.”