Maidenhood quotes85 maidenhood quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Darryl Walker: I have to make the world a safer place for my children.
- Kevin Walker: Your children? You've got to be with a woman first! You've got to knock some boots, man! You're a virgin.
- Darryl Walker: No, I'm a gentleman.
- Kevin Walker: Obviously this is what you need to do to work through Grandma's death.”
“What next, Hayley? Are you gonna lose my virginity too?”
“It's normal to not touch a penis.”
“- John: Still keeping her legs crossed? She's getting you down, you know. The old, old story: not before we're married, darling. I wouldn't waste your money.
- Reggie: She seems a bit lost to me.
- John: I mean, don't let her being foreign fool you. They're all the same, these bloody virgins. They're just teasers, that's all.
- Reggie: She seems...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Virgins. I love them. No diseases, no loose as a goose pussy, no skank. No nothing. Just pure pleasure.”
“- Jackie: You were a virgin when we were seeing each other.
- Nick: Yeah, I was twelve.”
“I've come all this way to give you something you may not even want, my virginity.”
“I just want you to know I used to be a virgin.”
“- Oh: I'm a virgin by choice.
- Zed: Ha! Not your choice!”
“You just fucked with the wrong virgin!”
“Angel Vs. Farris. Who ever loses there virginity first wins!”
“- Bethany: Jesus didn't have any brothers or sisters. Mary was a virgin.
- Rufus: Mary gave birth to Christ without having known a man's touch, that's true. But she did have a husband. And do you really think he'd have stayed married to her all those years if he wasn't getting laid? The nature of God and the Virgin birth, those are leaps of...” (continue)(continue reading)