Bed quotes32 bed quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“My dear boy, this is the sort of day history tells us is better spent in bed.”
“Is that a bed, or a parade ground? A man would have to be a sprinter to catch his wife in a bed like that.”
“- Ververgaert: You don't wet your bed, do you?
- Chooch: No, I generally just piss over the side.”
“- Jeff: What's up Douche Bigalow?
- Alex: Hey Speed Racer. What'd you do, valet your bed?
- Jeff: No, but I'll self park it in your ass.”
“- Nora Charles: I'm going to lock the door, plug the bell, cut the telephone and crawl into bed for a month!
- Nick Charles: Oh, Nora, you're my favorite woman.”
“For the sake of your marriage, get a king-size bed. And if you really want to stay married, get two.”
“You know, I'm very particular about my sheets. They have to be one hundred percent cotton.”
“I told you darling, we don't need separate bedrooms. I don't mind you snoring.”
“My God, that's a shit load of piss.”
“You've made your bed. I just hope for your sake, you've cleaned the sheets.”
“- Edith: Are these beds made out of bombs?
- Gru: Yes, but they are very old and highly unlikely to blow up. But try not to toss and turn.
- Edith: Cool!”
“- Lisa Bentwright: Where would you sleep?
- Jimmy Reardon: In bed, of course.
- Lisa Bentwright: Whose bed?
- Jimmy Reardon: We'll talk about that when we get there.”
- Alison Bradbury: What are you doing?
- Walter "Gib" Gibson: I'm going to bed.
- Alison Bradbury: Not with me you're not.
- Walter "Gib" Gibson: I'm not going to bed with you, I'm going to bed in a bed you happen to be in also.
“In my day husbands and beds were very seldom mentioned in the same breath. Husbands were taken seriously, as the only true obstacle to sin.”
“- Debbie: Chris? I don't mean to be picky or anything, but where's the bed? Chris?
- Chris: Oh. It's right here.
- Debbie: What's this?
- Chris: It's your bed.
- Debbie: A hammock?
- Chris: You might like it.”
“I didn't marry you for me to sleep in one bed and you in another.”
“That's my side of the bed, and that's yours, and I will never cross over. Ever. I don't care if we don't touch for a thousand nights. Only you can cross over to my side. Only you.”
“- Alex: Dude, your bed is a car.
- Jeff: Yeah, but it’s a fucking sweet car!”
“- Timothy: Momma I'm tired of being in bed. I wanna get up.
- Mrs. Brisby: Well, you're not getting up.”
“Not again. He's not gonna get me again. Nothing is gonna make get off this bed.”
“Three people in bed are one too many for me.”