Christ quotes82 christ quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“God sent his only son on a suicide mission, but people like him because he made trees.”
“- Grace Wesley: Recently when I've been praying, it's like Jesus isn't letting me feel His presence. Usually I can almost reach out and touch Him but... but right now it's like... it's like He's a million miles away.
- Walter Wesley: Honey, you of all people should realize when you're going through something really hard, the teacher is always...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Nick Styles: Jesus Christ.
- Earl Talbot Blake: Almost.”
“Ask yourself, why do you seek the cup of christ? Is it for its glory, or for yours?”
“Forgive them, Father. They know not what they do.”
“The white Jesus keeps starin at me!”
“- Tommy Gnosis: Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour?
- Hedwig: No, but I love his work.”
“I guess I would have to say Jesus. He was a carpenter, and I just figured if you're going to follow in someone's footsteps, who better than Christ?”
“- Balthazar: For Jesus, Gold.
- Melchior: Myrrh.
- Caspar: Do you like Frankincense? I never know what to get.”
“Jesus is never mad at us if we live with Him in our hearts!”
“- Catholic Clergyman: Christ is more properly referred to as the son of God.
- Eddie Mannix: Not sure I follow, Padre.
- Rabbi: Young man, you don't follow for a very simple reason; these men are screwballs. God has children? What, and a dog? A collie, maybe? God doesn't have children. He's a bachelor. And very angry.
- Protestant Clergyman: He...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- French Squire 1: An Englishman will not win this French tournament. English legs are unsteady on French soil.
- French Squire 2: And because French wine is too much for English bellies.
- French Squire 3: And most importantly, because the Pope himself is French.
- Roland: Well, the Pope may be French, but Jesus is English! You're on!”
“I do because you are just like me. You see Jesus in Gethsemane and believe your trial is the same as His. Those five in the pit are suffering too, just like Jesus, but they don't have your pride. They would never compare themselves to Jesus. Do you have the right to make them suffer? I heard the cries of suffering in this same cell. And I acted.”
“- Maxxx Orbison: Put your tongue in her mouth, for Christ's sake!
- Joe Young: How would Christ benefit from me putting my tongue in someone's mouth?”
“Jesus didn't come to free us from pain. He came to give us the strength to bear it.”
“- Protestant Clergyman: Who plays Christ?
- Eddie Mannix: A kid we're all very excited about, Todd Hocheiser, a wonderful young actor we found in Akron, Ohio, after a nationwide talent hunt. But Hocheiser is seen only fleetingly and with extreme taste. Our story is told through the eyes of a Roman tribune, Autochlus Antonius, an ordinary man,...” (continue)(continue reading)
“He's working on a vehicle for Helen for next season. She plays Jesus' mother. It's a whole Oedipul thing. He loves her... wants to do in the father... well you can see the complications.”
“- Ben Chapelski: Jesus!
- Joe Young: Where?”