“One learns so much about life in the army. Yeah. Killing people.”
“Another Country” quotes(1984)
All actors – Rupert Everett, Colin Firth, Michael Jenn, Robert Addie, Rupert Wainwright, Tristan Oliver, Cary Elwes, Frederick Alexander, Adrian Ross Magenty, Geoffrey Bateman, Phillip Dupuy, Guy Henryshow all
“Another Country” Quotes 9 quotes
“All problems solved for life. No commies and no queers.”
“- Tommy Judd: You know... What I really hate about cricket, is that it is such a damned good game.
- Guy Bennett: Ah! Judd's Paradox. Of course, cricket is a fundamental part of the capitalist conspiracy.
- Tommy Judd: Of course.
- Guy Bennett: One only has to observe the two of them seen. There's the Proletariat forced to labour in the field,...” (continue) (continue reading)
“- Julie Schofield: Isn't there anything you miss at all?
- Guy Bennett: I miss the cricket.”
“- Fowler: I have half a mind to ask Barclay for permission to beat you!
- Tommy Judd: Well, you've half a mind. We can all agree on that.”
“- Tommy Judd: Barclay confiscated another torch last night.
- Guy Bennett: How many is that?
- Tommy Judd: Twelve. Twelve torches taken away to stop me getting the education I'm supposed to be here for.”
“Fame or infamy, what does it matter? I shan't be forgotten.”