Brotherhood quotes51 brotherhood quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Some had families waiting. For others, their only family would be the men they bled beside. There were no bands, no flags, no Honor Guards to welcome them home. They went to war because their country ordered them to. But in the end, they fought not for their country or their flag, they fought for each other.”
“We will work to be an example of how we, as brothers and sisters on this earth, should treat each other. Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look...” (continue)(continue reading)
I think that every religion says to love your neighbor. In Hollywood they add, "But don't get caught."
“You're the little brother. You're not the cause of your parents' misery, you're just a symptom of it.”
“- Torquil Travers: You and Grindelwald were as close as brothers.
- Albus Dumbledore: Oh, we were closer than brothers.”
“Shortly after you and your brother were born, your father and I divorced, and we each took one son. Obviously, I got second pick.”
“- Hela: Odin and I drowned entire civilizations in blood and tears. Where do you think all this gold came from? And then one day he decided to become a benevolent king. To foster peace, to protect life. To have you.
- Thor: I understand why you're angry. And you are my sister, and technically have a claim to the throne. And believe me, I would...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Megatron: We were brothers once!
- Optimus Prime: Once.”
“This man's name was Gunpei Ikari. If you take away the uniforms and the war, then he became my brother.”
“There are times when it is necessary to abandon our humanity to save humanity.”
“You know we don't have one thing in common me and him, except maybe our last name. You're more like a brother to me than he is.”
“You're my half sister but I whole love you.”
“This is the why of battle. This is the brotherhood of men in arms. An unbreakable bond made stronger by the crucible of combat.”
“Rufus, Brint, and Meekus were like brothers to me. And when I say brother, I don't mean, like, an actual brother, but I mean like the way black people use it. Which is more meaningful I think.”
“- Dani: You saved my life.
- Max: I had to. I'm your big brother.
- Dani: I love you, jerkface.
- Max: I love you, too.”
“- Winifred Sanderson: Sisters, All Hallow's Eve has become a night of frolic, where children wear costumes and run amok!
- Sarah: Amok! [dances around]
- Sarah: Amok, amok, amok, amok, amok... [Winifred punches Sarah in the stomach]
- Sarah: Ugh!”
“- T-4 Medic Wade: Corporal, what's your book about?
- Corporal Upham: It's supposed to be about the bonds of brotherhood developed between soldiers during war.
- Private Caparzo: Brotherhood? What do you know about brotherhood?”
“- Damien Thorn: I love you, Mark. You're like my brother.
- Mark Thorn: No! No!
- Damien Thorn: You are my brother. And you mean more to me than...
- Mark Thorn: No! The Beast has no brother! Don't call me your brother!”
“There is no fucking way on this planet, nor any other I would ever be in some fucking sorority.”