Homosexuality quotes471 homosexuality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
- From the movie: Boy Erased
- From the movie: Maurice
“- Alec Scudder: You talk like a man who's never had to earn his living.
- Maurice Hall: You can do anything. Once you know what it is. We can live without money, without people. We can live without position. We're not fools. We're both strong. There'd be some place we could go.
- Alec Scudder: Wouldn't work, Maurice. Be the ruin of us both....” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: Billy Elliot
“Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know.”
- From the movie: Bohemian Rhapsody
“- Freddie Mercury: I think I'm bisexual.
- Mary Austin: Freddie, you're gay.”
- From the movie: Young Adult
- From the movie: Moonlight
- From the movie: Slap Shot
“- Suzanne: You are the first man I've slept with since I left Hanrahan.
- Reggie: Aw Suzanne, a beautiful woman like you?
- Suzanne: Well, I've been sleeping with women.”
- From the movie: Sordid Lives
“- Latrelle Williamson: I know you're gay, Ty! I've known you're gay since you were five years old and you wanted that doll Suzy Q for Christmas instead of the dump truck that your daddy wanted to buy you! I know you're gay, Ty, I've always known, but could we just please bury your grandmother and get on with life? Huh? Could we? Because I think...” (continue)(continue reading)
- From the movie: The Alamo
“I called him a 'catamite'; that's one step up from 'assistant pederast'!”
- From the movie: Legally Blonde
- From the movie: Lone Star
“- Cliff: You met her family? Think her family's gonna be okay that you're a white guy?
- Mickey: They think any woman over 30 who isn't married is a lesbian. She figures, they'll be so relieved that I'm a man...
- Cliff: Yeah, it's always heartwarming to see a prejudice defeated by a deeper prejudice.”
- From the movie: The Ladies Man
“Yeah, well, you suffer from homo-unerectus. That means your wang is hugeified not by women but by a man.”
- From the movie: Alfie
“If you ooze masculinity, like some of us do, you have no reason to fear pink.”
- From the movie: Get Real
“It's only love. What's everyone so scared of?”
- From the movie: Dallas Buyers Club
“- Rayon's Father: I suppose I should thank you for wearing men's clothes and not embarrassing me.
- Rayon: Are you ashamed of me? 'Cause I hadn't realized that.
- Rayon's Father: God help me.
- Rayon: He is helping you. I have AIDS.”
- From the movie: Friday after Next
- From the movie: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
“- Ace Ventura: Good to see someone who doesn't buckle under the pressure.
- Lois Einhorn: And what would you know about pressure?
- Ace Ventura: Well, I have... kissed a man.”
- From the TV Series: Angels In America
“We have reached a verdict, your honor. This man's heart is deficient. He loves, but his love is worth nothing.”
- From the movie: Sixteen Candles
“- Farmer Ted: Just answer me one question.
- Samantha: Yes, you're a total fag.
- Farmer Ted: [laughs] That's not the question.”
- From the movie: The Great Santini
- From the movie: No Way Out
- From the movie: About Last Night...
“- Joan: And you are a schizophrenic, psychopathic, maladjusted social misfit who is clearly in the middle of a very deep homosexual panic.
- Bernie: So, you want to dance or what?”
- From the movie: Wedding Crashers
“But that wife of his, Eleanor... big dyke! Huge dyke. A real rug muncher. Looked like a big lesbian mule.”
- From the movie: Maurice
“I'm an unspeakable of the Oscar Wilde sort.”