Homosexuality quotes468 homosexuality quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Just because I like ballet doesn't mean I'm a poof, you know.”
“- Freddie Mercury: I think I'm bisexual.
- Mary Austin: Freddie, you're gay.”
“- Latrelle Williamson: I know you're gay, Ty! I've known you're gay since you were five years old and you wanted that doll Suzy Q for Christmas instead of the dump truck that your daddy wanted to buy you! I know you're gay, Ty, I've always known, but could we just please bury your grandmother and get on with life? Huh? Could we? Because I think...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I called him a 'catamite'; that's one step up from 'assistant pederast'!”
“If you ooze masculinity, like some of us do, you have no reason to fear pink.”
“- Rayon's Father: I suppose I should thank you for wearing men's clothes and not embarrassing me.
- Rayon: Are you ashamed of me? 'Cause I hadn't realized that.
- Rayon's Father: God help me.
- Rayon: He is helping you. I have AIDS.”
“- Ace Ventura: Good to see someone who doesn't buckle under the pressure.
- Lois Einhorn: And what would you know about pressure?
- Ace Ventura: Well, I have... kissed a man.”
- Recruiter: Now, are either of you homosexuals?
- John: You mean, like, flaming, or...
- Recruiter: Well, it's a standard question we have to ask.
- Russell: No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn.
- John: Yeah, would they send us someplace special?
- Recruiter: I guess that's "no" on both. Now if you could just give Uncle Sam... (continue)(continue reading)
“Now, I’m going to tell you something that’s going to make you immediately feel a little better. People tell you you can be born gay, that’s not true. You cannot be born a homosexual, this is a lie. Now, I’m a counselor and a pastor, but was I born that way? No. It’s behavioral. It’s a choice.”
“A gay man alone could never begin to replicate the inner workings of the female mind.”
“Every band puts out at least one pussy song so they can find out who the faggots are!”
“- Gil: In the fridge. Jill got you your faggoty mineral water.
- Bradley Thomas: I didn't know H2O's got a sexual orientation.”
“- Counselor: Did marriage make you happy?
- Elton John: Not really. I'm gay.”
“- Elton John: I'm... a homosexual. A poofter... a fairy... a queen... well say something!
- Sheila: Oh, for God's sake, I knew that. I've known for years.”
“- Mr. Perlman: You're too old not to accept people for who they are. What's wrong with them? What's wrong with them? You call them Sonny and Cher behind their backs...
- Elio: That's what mom calls them. That's what mom calls them!
- Mr. Perlman: ...and then acceptgifts from them. The only person that reflects badly on is you. Is it because...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Joe: Vicki's making eyes at you man. Go talk to her. She's so into it.
- Biaggio: There's no point in me talking to her anyways.
- Joe: Why not?
- Biaggio: Joe, I'm gay.
- Joe: Are you sure?
- Biaggio: Yes, my lungs fill up every time the seasons change.
- Joe: That's not being gay, Biaggio.
- Biaggio: What?
- Joe: Pretty sure that's Cystic...” (continue)(continue reading)