Punishment quotes221 punishment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Chata, take him to the tower and teach him the error of false pride.”
“- Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
- Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
- Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.”
“- Baby: Oh, you shouldn't have done that!
- Mary Knowles: Oh, really? Are you gonna do something about it?
- Baby: I'll do something, motherfucker… I’ll fucking cut your tits off and shove them down your throat!”
- Dr. Berger: Maybe you were stronger. Did it ever occur to you that you might have been stronger? How long are you going to punish yourself? When are you going to quit?
- Conrad "Con" Jarrett: Oh God, I'd like to quit...
“- Judy Benjamin: What do you want from me? I didn't ask her to punish everybody! Do you think I like schlepping in the rain all day and all night?
- Pvt. Wanda Winter: Just keep marching, Benjamin.
- Judy Benjamin: My name is Judy! J-U-D-Y! Judy! And I'd like somebody to call me by my name! Oh, okay I took my life in my own hands, I made a...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Fletcher Christian Master's Mate: Don't put Adams under the lash.
- Lieutenant William Bligh: He was insubordinate, cowardly and insubordinate, he frightened the men, I did not put that fear there, he did. So he will be lashed and we will go around the Horn. Are you frightened to go around the Horn, Mr. Christian? Are you a coward too, sir?”
“You will be put away into a place where not even the crows can land their droppings on you!”
“He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done.”
“No man should be punished for love.”
“All I'm saying, Reggie, dear, is I have lived in the grip of vice and pleasure. It was wrong and I have paid. Perhaps the slate is wiped clean, perhaps it is not, who knows? At any rate, I am now ready to return to life.”
“A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That's what these men were committing when they signed the Declaration. Had we lost the war, they would have been hanged, beheaded, drawn and quartered, and - Oh! Oh, my personal favorite - and had their entrails cut out and burned! So... Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Okay, God, just... I want you to look down on these girlshere. They're like little flowers, and the rain you send 'em gutta be gentle and sweet. We come to you today, and we ask you to just... help 'em - help us grab this pageant by the balls and rip 'em off! I mean, if those judges don't like us, then screw 'em. These girlshere - they're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My father would've kicked the living crap out of me if I ended up where you are now, Junior.”
“Do not think that all sins go unpaid in this life, Montrose.”