Punishment quotes219 punishment quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Murphy: There are varying degrees of evil. We urge you lesser forms of filth not to push the bounds and cross over into true corruption, into our domain.
- Connor: For if you do, one day you will look behind you and you will see we three. And on that day, you will reap it.
- Murphy: And we will send you to whatever god you wish.”
“- Baby: Oh, you shouldn't have done that!
- Mary Knowles: Oh, really? Are you gonna do something about it?
- Baby: I'll do something, motherfucker… I’ll fucking cut your tits off and shove them down your throat!”
“You will be put away into a place where not even the crows can land their droppings on you!”
“All I'm saying, Reggie, dear, is I have lived in the grip of vice and pleasure. It was wrong and I have paid. Perhaps the slate is wiped clean, perhaps it is not, who knows? At any rate, I am now ready to return to life.”
“A toast? Yeah. To high treason. That's what these men were committing when they signed the Declaration. Had we lost the war, they would have been hanged, beheaded, drawn and quartered, and - Oh! Oh, my personal favorite - and had their entrails cut out and burned! So... Here's to the men who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Okay, God, just... I want you to look down on these girlshere. They're like little flowers, and the rain you send 'em gutta be gentle and sweet. We come to you today, and we ask you to just... help 'em - help us grab this pageant by the balls and rip 'em off! I mean, if those judges don't like us, then screw 'em. These girlshere - they're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“My father would've kicked the living crap out of me if I ended up where you are now, Junior.”
“Do not think that all sins go unpaid in this life, Montrose.”
“- Larry: What's that for?
- Curly: We didn't do nothing!
- Moe: That's in case you do when I'm not around.”
“In my country, for violating sacred beast you get beaten to death with bamboo stick.”
“- Tillaver : How does a week in the hole sound?
- The Djinn: A week, is that the best you got? I was once in a hole for 3000 years, this should be a breeze.”
“- Connor: Destroy all that which is evil.
- Murphy: So that which is good may flourish.”