License quotes21 license quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“- Freddy Bender: Objection, Your Honor: strangling the witness.
- Judge Marva Munson: I'm going to allow it.”
“Where did you get your goddamn license? Shithead!”
“- Justin Stewart: Rocky couldn't make it, so he sent me!
- Adam Park: What are you talking about?
- Justin Stewart: Guys! I'm the new Blue Ranger! Isn't that cool? Alpha had to give me a crash course in driving, good thing you don't need a license to drive a Zord.”
- Cher: "Second notice on three outstanding tickets". I don't remember getting a first notice.
- Mel Horowitz: The ticket is the first notice! I didn't even know you could get tickets without a license.
- Cher: Oh, you can get tickets anytime.
“I'd like to see your drivers license and proof of insurance!”
“- Motorcycle Officer: License, lady?
- Maude: I don't have one. I don't believe in them.”
- Sam "Ace" Rothstein: You know, I don't know if I could do this even if I wanted to. The Gaming Commission would never give me a license. I have at least two dozen gambling and bookmaking pinches on me.
- Andy Stone: You don't have to have a license to work in a casino. All you gotta do is apply for one. The state law says you can work in a... (continue)(continue reading)
“- M: This private vendetta of yours could easily compromise Her Majesty's government. You have an assignment, and I expect you to carry it out objectively and professionally!
- James Bond: Then you have my resignation, sir!
- M: We're not a country club, 007! Effective immediately, your licence to kill is revoked, and I require you to hand over...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I always say, better ask forgiveness than permission.”
“- Les' DMV Examiner: Now Anderson, I want you to take a good look at my cup of coffee. Now, I love my coffee. It's probably the only thing I cherish on this god forsaken mud ball called Earth! What I'm trying to say, Anderson, is that most examiners rely on this clipboard, I don't believe in that shit. What I do believe is in my cup of coffee....” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Roland T. Flakfizer: Do you enjoy being a cab driver?
- Rocco Melonchek: Nah. As soon as I get my driver's license, I'm quitting.”
“- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: It is against the leu for you to play your musical instrument.
- Blind Beggar: Leu?
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: What?
- Blind Beggar: You say, it's against the leu?
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: Yes. Unless you have a proper license.
- Blind Beggar: What kind of license?
- Insp. Jacques Clouseau: A license that permits the...” (continue)(continue reading)
I had a man around. He used to wake me up every morning by flicking lit cigarettes at my head. He'd say, "Hey, asshole, get up and make me breakfast". You know, Mrs. Buckman, you need a license to buy a dog, or drive a car. Hell, you need a license to catch a fish! But they'll let any butt-reaming asshole be a father.
“- Q: Right. Now pay attention 007. First, your new car. BMW Agile 54 with gears. All points radar. Self destruct system. And, naturally, all the usual refinements. Now, this I'm particularly proud of - behind the headlights, stinger missiles!
- James Bond: Excellent, just the thing for unwinding after a rough day at the office.
- Q: Need I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Guild: Ever heard of the Sullivan Act?
- Nora Charles: Oh, that's all right, we're married.”
“- American Immigration Official: The Romanian quota is very small, very crowded.
- Georges Iscovescu: That means I have to wait?
- American Immigration Official: Between five and eight years, Mr. Iscovescu.”