“Bordello of Blood” quotes(1996)
Plot – Preacher Jimmy Current is a really nice guy. He has found a way to control vampires, monsters and other lost souls, moreover he has built a brothel to entrap all the other sinners too. Katherine's brother disappears in the macabre palace, but she doesn't give up and leaves with Rafe Guttman to find the priest.
All actors – John Kassir, Dennis Miller, Erika Eleniak, Angie Everhart, Chris Sarandon, Corey Feldman, Aubrey Morris, Phil Fondacaro, William Sadler, Kiara Hunter, Leslie Ann Phillips, Juliet Reaghshow all
“Bordello of Blood” Quotes 7 quotes
“- Katherine: A whorehouse?
- Rafe: A house inhabited by whores.”
“- Noonan: It's about fucking time!
- Rafe: I've gone to hell and it's worse than I thought? Noonan, where am I?”
“You're reminding me why being married to you drove me to the brink of homosexuality.”
“I'm not going to tell you those aren't the Breasts of the Century, but I'm just not digging the owner, so why don't you put those away? You're just not my type.”
“- McCutheon: I'm afraid the wake is closed tonight. Come back tomorrow.
- Rafe Guttman: I, uh... really must pay my respects right now.
- McCutheon: Then I suggest you come back tomorrow.
- Rafe Guttman: Maybe you don't understand me. I'm feeling excruciatingly sad.”
“I just love a man who gives you head - and lets you keep it!”