Hospital quotes53 hospital quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I'm going to tell you what I tell every young doctor. Hopefully you'll be the first to listen. On your day off, get as far away from this place as you can. Go someplace where you feel most like yourself.”
I'm in this hospital bed. I'm barely conscious. Delirious. Drowning in my own blood. And all I can hear myself think is, "Today's the day. Today's the day you die".
“Sometimes people love you so much their love is like a goddamn gun that keeps firing straight into your head. They love you so much you go right into a hospital.”
- Conrad "Con" Jarrett: You tell her to stop it! You never tell her a goddamn thing! And I know why she never came to the hospital because she was too busy going to goddamn Spain and goddamn Portugal! Why should she care if I'm hung up by the balls out there!
- Beth Jarrett: Maybe this is how they sit around and talk at the hospital, but we're... (continue)(continue reading)
“- Roy Cohn: I want a white nurse. My constitutional right.
- Belize: You're in a hospital, you don't have any constitutional rights.”
“- Dr. Eve Saks: You're in the hospital. You almost died.
- Ron Woodroof: I bet that didn't surprise anybody.”
“So this is death's waiting room.”
“Why would I shoot a bloke, then drive him to the bloody car and wizz him off to the hospital at a hundred miles an hour? It defeats the purpose of having shot him in the first place.”
“I didn't kill him, I took him to the hospital.”
That's the garage for you. Bogmen at Mass thinking they're at a football match. And that's when I say: "Whatever it takes, Francie Brady's getting out of this garage for pigs".
- Manni: What if I were in a coma, and the doc says "One more day?".
- Lola: I'd throw you into the ocean... Shock therapy.
“- Dr. Finch: It would a staged suicide attempt. Of course, your poor mother would have to find you and drive you the hospital, where you would stay for three weeks or a month for observation.
- Augusten Burroughs: I don't know. It doesn't...
- Dr. Finch: Augusten. Where is your spirit of adventure?”
“- Terry: Pat, I'd be careful.
- Joe: God bless you. Is it bad? Am I going to go blind?
- Patricia: I don't know.
- Joe: Please take me to a hospital.”
“- Noonan: It's about fucking time!
- Rafe: I've gone to hell and it's worse than I thought? Noonan, where am I?”
“I ate mud once. Tasted okay. But they had to take me to the hospital and pump my stomach and I met a guy with a monkey heart!”
She wasn't much of a housekeeper. And this voice goes off inside my head, kind a like a drill instructor, I really heard it. It said "get up now!". I didn't feel like it but I got up, muscles were still working and I drove to the hospital and identified her in the morgue and signed her out with my gold pen.
“- Nurse Susan Gallagher: He's a Jew.
- Nurse Alex Price: How do you know?
- Nurse Susan Gallagher: I've had a look.”
“- Anthony Adams: So, did you enjoy your first visit to the nut house?
- Dignan: Be sensitive to the fact that other people are not comfortable talking about emotional disturbances. I am fine with that, but... other people.”
“- Mary Fiore: Where am I?
- Girl in Hospital: You're at the Children's Ward of St. Vincent's Hospital. I'm your doctor. Try not to talk.
- Mary Fiore: My god. I'm paralyzed! I'm paralyzed!
- Boy in Hospital: If you're moving your arms and legs, you're clearly not paralyzed.”