Sadness quotes191 sadness quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Gentlemen, most of you did not know me when I had the use of my legs. I was strong, and proud, and arrogant. Now I wonder, every hour of my life, why God put me into this chair. But when I see defeat in the eyes of my countrymen, in your eyes right now, I start to think that maybe He brought me down for times like these when we all need to be...” (continue)(continue reading)
“I haven't been happy one minute of my entire fucking life.”
“- Susannah: Will he come back?
- Colonel Ludlow: I don't know.
- Colonel Ludlow: [One Stab speaks Cree] Stab says yes.”
“Stop laughing at me!”
“- Bonnie: Please, I don't want to end it this way.
- Brian: Jesus, everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldn't end.”
“The blues ain't nothing but a good man feeling bad, thinking about the woman he once was with.”
“The saddest thing in life is wasted talent.”
“- Meg Magrath: Why'd you do it, Babe? Why'd you put your head in the oven?
- Babe Magrath: I don't know... I'm having a bad day.”
“- Billy: So what about your mother? Does she have sex?
- Debbie: No, she's unfulfilled. That's why she dances.
- Billy: She dances instead of sex? Your family's weird!”
“How did this world get so broken?”
“When you hit rock bottom, you still have a way to go until the abyss.”
“I’ve been doing real good. I just had a down month.”
“Somehow she did it. Little by little, with a tug here and a pull there, she brought me out of my sadness.”
“I haven’t cried this hard since Toy Story 3.”
“Everything ends eventually. So why sit around and wait for it to happen.”
“Yeah, the real world sucks, deal with it like the rest of us.”
“Saddest people are the ones who don't know what they want.”
“- Dr. Andrej Gorobec: You must always have faith, in yourself, in life.
- Princess Asa Vajda: In life? What is my life? Sadness and grief. Something that destroys itself day by day, and no one can rebuild it. Here is the very image of my life. Look at it. It's being consumed hour by hour like this garden, abandoned to a purposeless existence.”