Rejection quotes268 rejection quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“I've never done drugs. That's because I saw this stuff literally every day when I was 3 or 4 years old.”
“The humans have besmirched everything bestowed on them. They were given Paradise, they threw it away. They were given this planet, they destroyed it. They were favored best among all His endeavors, and some of them don't even believe He exists. And in spite of it all, He's shown them infinite fucking patience at every turn. What about us? I...” (continue)(continue reading)
“There is something about this generation living now, that we don't accept death.”
“Now every woman in America over 40 wants to date me. It's their daughters I want to convince.”
“I've never been one to make plans, because I never wanted to disappoint myself.”
“- Joe: I've got Viagra.
- Myrtle: Oh yeah? Well I’ve got mace.”
“- Archibald Cunningham: Think of yourself a scabbard, Mistress McGregor, and I the sword. And a fine fit you were, too.
- Mary: I will think on you dead, until my husband makes you so. And then I will think on you no more.”
“We reserve the right to refuse service to assholes like you.”
“Until I was 25 I thought the only response to ‘I love you’ was ‘Oh crap!'”
You said, "I love you." I said, "Wait." I was about to say, "Take me." You said, "Go away."
“I refused to beat my head against stone, of course.”
“When you're poor, no one wants to know you.”
“- Miss Plimsoll: It's beddy-bye. We better go upstairs now, get undressed and lie down.
- Sir Wilfrid: We? What a nauseating prospect.”
“- The Reverend: I will love you and you will learn to love me. It is God's will.
- Joanna: I will kill you.”
“- Georgia: Jonathan, will you marry me?
- Jonathan: Not even a little bit.”
“- Count Cavriaghi: What am I doing here anyway? Concetta doesn't love me.
- Tancredi Falconeri: Did you speak to her?
- Count Cavriaghi: There's no point. I feel like I'm just a worm to her, and she's right. I must find a she-worm who'll put up with me.”
“- Camper #2: Can I go with you?
- Eddie: What are you, my shadow?”
“- Macon Forrester: You're afraid to go out with me because you might actually like me?
- Halley Martin: No... but that's a good theory I guess if you want to protect your fragile male ego because you can't handle rejection.”
“It's okay to tell them no sometimes, too, you know. Moms need to be tough.”
“You lice! You rats! You refuse me? There is no gentler dove in all Babylon than I.”
“- Dot: The guys paid a dollar apiece to find out if you're single.
- Lydia Callahan: Tell the guys I have five husbands, each one rich, mean and jealous. I'll be rotatin' them through on a weekly basis.
- Dot: That line will be all over the valley by breakfast.
- Lydia Callahan: Oh, just tell 'em I own a rifle.”