Hell quotes163 hell quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches.”
“- Lucifer: I'm sorry. After careful consideration, I regretfully have to decline.
- Dan Marino: C'mon, man, I'm just asking, let me win one Superbowl.
- Lucifer: In exchange for eternal damnation of your soul? You're too nice of a guy for me to want to do that to you, Mr. Marino.
- Dan Marino: You did it for Namath.
- Lucifer: Yeah, but Joe was...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Good people end up in hell because they can't forgive themselves.”
“You think that when you die, you go to Heaven. You come to us!”
“- Willy: Go to hell!
- Fender Tremolo: Been there.”
“Well, if I'm going to hell, I'm going there playing the piano.”
“Some people claim that the atrocities we commit in our fiction are those inner desires which we cannot commit in our controlled civilization, so they're expressed instead through our art. I don't agree. I believe Heaven and Hell are one and the same. The soul belongs to Heaven and the body to Hell.”
“That hole is a gateway. And it leads, straight down, to hell. Now, who wants to buy some drugs?”
“No one ever really guessed what hell is. It's watching the people you love, in pain.”
“I have sinned. I'm going to burn in Hell forever. I threw away the right to go to Heaven.”
“People think it's the flames that make Hell unbearable. It's not. It is the absence of love.”
“Hell will hold no surprises for you.”
“- Christina Delassalle: Don't you believe in Hell?
- Nicole Horner: Not since I was seven.
- Christina Delassalle: I do.”
“Even Hell has its heroes.”
“Hell is paved with good samaritans.”
“- Danielle Bowden: Well, um, why do you hate my father?
- Max Cady: I don't hate him at all. Oh no, I pray for him. I'm here to help him. I mean, we all make mistakes, Danielle. You and I have. At least we try to admit it. Don't we?... But your daddy, he doesn't. Every man carries a circle of hell around his head like a halo. Your daddy too....” (continue)(continue reading)
“I'd rather die today and go to heaven than live to be a hundred and go to hell.”
“Hell is my natural habitat.”