Funeral quotes95 funeral quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“Did you ever catch George Jessel at a funeral? It's wonderful. All through the years he makes notes on his friends. He wants to be ready.”
- Calvin "Cal" Jarrett: I just want to talk about something I always remembered.
- Beth Jarrett: Why do you want to remind me?
- Calvin "Cal" Jarrett: Because I've always wondered, in some needling way, what it mattered what I wore. I was crazy that day. We were going to our son's funeral and you were worried about what I wore on my feet. I'm... (continue)(continue reading)
“They're not going to allow any men. A man killed her! They're very upset!”
You know the Greeks didn't write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: "Did he have passion?"
“Dust to dust, ash to ash. Let's take him downstairs and burn his ass.”
“This is some pretty surreal shit, being at your own funeral.”
“You know why so many people came to my funeral? They wanted to make sure I was dead.”
“- Jennifer Rogers: I've never been to a home-made funeral before.
- Capt. Wiles: I have... it's my third. All in one day...”
“The funeral was tolerable. No one wept or grew hysterical.”
“- Beth Raymond: Hey. How was it?
- Leann Cole: It was a funeral. It sucked.”
“Funerals, I've decided, are not for the dead. They are for the living.”
“What do you want me to do first, Hmm? Plan the funeral or pack the furniture?”
“The ground's too hard. If they wanted a decent funeral, they should have got themselves killed in summer.”
“- Ford Fairlane: How much?
- Ticket Guy: 300.
- Ford Fairlane: 300? You charged the chicks one.
- Ticket Guy: Hey, they blew me.
- Ford Fairlane: Heh. 300 coming up.”
“- Earl Rose: I deal with widows everyday! The remains will stay here.
- Roy Kellerman: I don't think so. The remains... What did you call it, your body? The hell with you, and the hell with your law.”
“- Lem Johns: Where are we putting the coffin?
- Col. James Swindal: I don't know. I never thought about it.
- Lem Johns: We're not flying it below like a piece of luggage.”
“- Harry Doyle: I ain't goin' to your funeral!
- Archie Long: You ain't invited!”
“- Justin: Hey, you look nice.
- Martha: I'm dressed for a funeral.”
“I will grieve alone for the rest of my life, but right now I want to be around people who loved her.”