Funeral quotes94 funeral quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“They're not going to allow any men. A man killed her! They're very upset!”
You know the Greeks didn't write obituaries. They only asked one question after a man died: "Did he have passion?"
“This is some pretty surreal shit, being at your own funeral.”
“- Jennifer Rogers: I've never been to a home-made funeral before.
- Capt. Wiles: I have... it's my third. All in one day...”
“The funeral was tolerable. No one wept or grew hysterical.”
“- Beth Raymond: Hey. How was it?
- Leann Cole: It was a funeral. It sucked.”
“Funerals, I've decided, are not for the dead. They are for the living.”
“What do you want me to do first, Hmm? Plan the funeral or pack the furniture?”
“Did you ever catch George Jessel at a funeral? It's wonderful. All through the years he makes notes on his friends. He wants to be ready.”
“The ground's too hard. If they wanted a decent funeral, they should have got themselves killed in summer.”
“- Ford Fairlane: How much?
- Ticket Guy: 300.
- Ford Fairlane: 300? You charged the chicks one.
- Ticket Guy: Hey, they blew me.
- Ford Fairlane: Heh. 300 coming up.”
“- Earl Rose: I deal with widows everyday! The remains will stay here.
- Roy Kellerman: I don't think so. The remains... What did you call it, your body? The hell with you, and the hell with your law.”
“- Lem Johns: Where are we putting the coffin?
- Col. James Swindal: I don't know. I never thought about it.
- Lem Johns: We're not flying it below like a piece of luggage.”
“- Harry Doyle: I ain't goin' to your funeral!
- Archie Long: You ain't invited!”
“- Justin: Hey, you look nice.
- Martha: I'm dressed for a funeral.”
“I will grieve alone for the rest of my life, but right now I want to be around people who loved her.”
“Herman! This is the last time I'm going to talk to you, and I'm going to tell you you're the worst fraud I've known in my life! If you hear that I'm dead, don't come to my funeral.”
“Lars asked us not to wear black today. He did so to remind us that this is no ordinary funeral. We are here to celebrate Bianca's extraordinary life. From her wheelchair, Bianca reached out and touched us all, in ways we could never have imagined. She was a teacher. She was a lesson in courage. And Bianca loved us all.”