Dennis Miller quotes
“- Dr. Alan Champion: I figured you'd be hungry, so I stopped on the way over. I got your favorite, Chinese.
- Angela: Um, it's your favorite. I never really cared for it, remember?
- Dr. Alan Champion: Ah, it's immaterial, I knew it was somebody's favorite.”
“- Katherine: A whorehouse?
- Rafe: A house inhabited by whores.”
“I've been married for twenty five years to the same wonderful, infuriating woman. And granted there are days when I want to light her on fire but I don't, because I love her. And that would be illegal. And you know something, and I might be old fashioned but when I said those vows, I meant them.”
“- Noonan: It's about fucking time!
- Rafe: I've gone to hell and it's worse than I thought? Noonan, where am I?”
“- Dr. Sarah Taylor: You just don't give up, do you?
- Cliff Raddison: I'm Sisyphus with a hard-on.”
“You know, what's frightening me is, I'm starting to think that you're not delusional.”
“You're reminding me why being married to you drove me to the brink of homosexuality.”
“I'm not going to tell you those aren't the Breasts of the Century, but I'm just not digging the owner, so why don't you put those away? You're just not my type.”
“- McCutheon: I'm afraid the wake is closed tonight. Come back tomorrow.
- Rafe Guttman: I, uh... really must pay my respects right now.
- McCutheon: Then I suggest you come back tomorrow.
- Rafe Guttman: Maybe you don't understand me. I'm feeling excruciatingly sad.”
“Tommy, you've seen more ass than a rental car, my friend.”
“- Don Cherry: Well, who is she?
- Mark Lewyn: Let me guess: she's attractive.
- Mary Anne Hunter: What does that have to do with anything?
- Mark Lewyn: Great rack, nipples like pencil erasers?”