“The Lost Boys” quotes(1987)
Plot – After divorcing, Lucy moves with his sons Michael and Sam to Santa Carla to live in his father's house. Michael falls in love with Star even if she's David's girlfriend. He's the leader of a gang, whose members meet at night to ride their motorbikes and to commit crimes. David invites Michael to join his gang which actually is a group of vampires. His brother Sam is warned to keep the distance from the group, but with some friends he looks for the vampires and finds them sleeping in a cave. As a consequence, they attack Sam's house, where Michael is transforming into a vampire. While the group of vampires destroys everything, the two guys find protection in Star's arms.
All actors – Jason Patric, Corey Haim, Dianne Wiest, Barnard Hughes, Edward Herrmann, Kiefer Sutherland, Jami Gertz, Corey Feldman, Jamison Newlander, Brooke McCarter, Billy Wirth, Alex Wintershow all
“The Lost Boys” Quotes 39 quotes
“- Michael: Sammy, help me! Open up! Help me! Sammy, open the window!
- Sam: You're a vampire! I knew it!
- Michael: I'm not!
- Sam: So what are you, the flying nun?
- Michael: I'm your brother, Sammy!”
“Death by stereo!”
“- Alan Frog: Aaaaaah! Flies!
- Edgar Frog: We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns. Come on.”
“- Edgar Frog: Listen, just so you know, if you try to stop us, or vamp out in any way, I'll stake you without even thinking twice about it!
- Sam Emerson: Chill out, Edgar.”
“Talk about the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.”
“One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach; all the damn vampires.”
“- Edgar Frog: You think you really know what's happening here, don't you? Well, I'll tell you something, you don't know shit, buddy.
- Alan Frog: Yeah? You think we just work at a comic book store for our folks, huh?
- Sam Emerson: Actually, I thought it was a bakery.
- Edgar Frog: This is just a cover; we're dedicated to a higher purpose. We're...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Grandpa: Now, on Wednesdays when the mailman brings the TV Guide sometimes the address label is curled up just a little. You'll be tempted to tear it off. Don't. You'll only wind up rippin' the cover and I don't like that. And stay outta here.
- Sam: Wait, you have a TV?
- Grandpa: No. I just like to read the TV Guide. Read the TV Guide, you...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- David: How are those maggots?
- Michael Emerson: Huh?
- David: Maggots, Michael. You're eating maggots. How do they taste?”
“- Edgar Frog: Come on Sam, let's get out of here. Burn rubber!
[the car accelerates, almost driving over a cliff]
- Edgar Frog: Christ!
- Sam Emerson: Burn rubber does not mean warp speed!”
“- Sam Emerson: I bet you hate garlic, dontcha!
- Max: No, I like garlic! It's just a little much! It's raw garlic.”
“Don't kill me, Mike. I'm basically a good kid.”
“- Grandpa: Hey, anything around here that might pass for aftershave?
- Sam Emerson: How about some Windex, Grandpa?
- Grandpa: Yeah, yeah, let me try some of that.
- Michael Emerson: You have a big date tonight, Grandpa?
- Grandpa: I'm going to drop my handiwork by the widow Johnson.
- Michael Emerson: What'd ya stuff for her? Mr. Johnson?”
“- Michael Emerson: I can't beat your bike.
- David: You don't have to beat me, Michael. You just have to try and keep up.”
“Now you know what we are, now you know what you are. You'll never grow old, Michael, and you'll never die. But you must feed!”
“It's that girl from the boardwalk. Is she one of them? [Star floats up] She's one of them! And don't tell me it doesn't make her a bad person, Mike.”
“- Michael: You afraid to face me, David? Huh?!
- David: I tried to make you immortal.
- Michael: You tried to make me a killer!
- David: You are a killer.”