“Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare” quotes(1991)
Plot – Freddy has returned to inhabit the dreams of his victims. This time, John has to defend himself from the crazy murderer horribly disfigured and with accuminate fingers. The boy, who lives in a reformatory, forces himself to stay awake by any means to escape Freddy's bloodlust and revenge. Maggie, a psychologist, rushes in his and other three guy's defense: if she wants to defeat Freddy once and for all, she has to face him in his same house, where everything started out.
All actors – Robert Englund, Lisa Zane, Shon Greenblatt, Lezlie Deane, Ricky Dean Logan, Breckin Meyer, Yaphet Kotto, Tom Arnold, Roseanne Barr, Elinor Donahue, Johnny Depp, Cassandra Rachel Frielshow all
“Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare” Quotes 12 quotes
“- Spencer's Father: Nice job on my kid. I expected to see some improvement.
- Maggie Burroughs: He isn't a Toyota.”
“- Maggie Burroughs: Freddy.
- Doc: Whatever he is, he's fucking with the line between dreams and reality. He didn't just kill Carlos and the others. He erased them.”
“No screaming while the bus is in motion.”
“- Freddy Krueger: Sticks and stones may break my bones, but nothing will ever kill me. Let's see now. First, they tried burning me. Then they tried burying me. But this... this is my favorite. They even tried holy water! But I just keep on tickin'... because they promised me that.
- Doc: They?
- Freddy Krueger: The dream people. The ones that...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Not again. He's not gonna get me again. Nothing is gonna make get off this bed.”
“- Tracy: No one remembers John or Carlos. It's like they never existed. I've been hearing strange shit. Like some of the kids are dreaming about Carlos. And they don't even remember him.
- Doc: I remember him.
- Tracy: Why?
- Doc: Because I can control my dreams. I'm not fooled by this thing you saw.”
“- Doc: You're getting ready to kill somebody.
- Tracy: Defend myself.
- Doc: It's your mind he'll go for. Your fear.”
“- Guy on TV: This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. Questions?
- Freddy Krueger: Yeah! What are you on? Looks like a frying pan and some eggs to me.”