Breast quotes188 breast quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“You got perfect nipple placement, baby.”
“. John Arlington: Darling, may I put my hand on your breast?
- Antoinette Lilly: No!”
“You can talk about my tits or my ass, but don't call me dumb.”
“You guys are ruling women out based on their breast size? It’s the least important part of a woman’s body! Unless you’re a baby. Are you guys babies?”
“I have to go, there's a breast reduction on the fourth floor... I'm gonna go try and stop it.”
“- Helen Lacey: Oh, Victor, please don't do anything dangerous!
- Victor Shakapopulis: Don't worry. I know how to handle tits.”
“I don't now if I'd recommend surgery - Women's bodies are beautiful - I've had a love/hate relationship with my breasts my whole life.”
“They let their towels drop to the floor. His eyes explored every inch of her glistening wet body. Her eyes explored every inch of his... muscled torso. He took her in his arms. Her breasts squashed against him like ripe pomegranates.”
“Yes, my tits are fake. That's what happens when your real ones try to kill you.”
“- Harker: But Lucy, I'm British!
- Lucy: But so are these!”
“- Mimi: Anyone wanna help me pick some strawberries?
- Kurt: Nope, but I'll give you a hand with those melons!”
“- Bradley Fine: Is he dangerous?
- Susan Cooper: Only if you have boobs.”
“- Michelle Flaherty: Okay, pretend I'm a hot girl. Now what do you want to do?
- Jim Levenstein: I want to feel your boobs.
- Michelle Flaherty: No, you dingbat. You don't just go groping away. You gotta pre-heat the oven before you stick in the turkey.”
“- Christina: You know when I was 22, my breasts were up here, nice and perky, but gravity has taken them. It's like 22, 28, 22, 28, 22...
- Courtney: Buy some new ones!”
“I ain't fiddlin' with no cow titties. I'm a city girl!”
“I know I'm capable of creating true art through my talent and natural artistry. But Hollywood only wants me to show off my bust.”
“- Bob: Look at her. Well?
- Larry: She's got, tits like a sparrow.
- Bob: Do you, have to talk like that?
- Larry: What are you, my mother?”
“The breast that feeds the baby rules the world.”