Plot – In Ireland, Dan O’Grady finds the gold loot of the “leprechaun”, a kind of malefic elf. Once he’s home, the man tries to kill the creature, but dies instead. Ten years after, J.D. and his daughter Tony buy Dan’s house, unaware of what it is hiding inside.
All actors – Warwick Davis, Jennifer Aniston, Ken Olandt, Mark Holton, Robert Hy Gorman, Shay Duffin, John Sanderford, John Voldstad, Pamela Mant, William Newman, David Permenter, Raymond C. Turnershow all
“Leprechaun” Quotes 14 quotes
“I'll not rest till I have me gold. Curse this well that me soul shall dwell, till I find me magic that breaks me spell.”
“Try as they will, and try as they might, who steals me gold won't live through the night.”
“- Ozzie: This really happened, Alex. It did! It's like magic, you know? Like... when you see a star in the night sky - the first star - you can make a wish. And it'll come true.
- Alex: Stop with the magic stuff.”
“- Ozzie: Do you think you could kill a leprechaun?
- Alex: Ozzie, you can kill anything. You just got to know how to do it. Now, give me a 357 magnum, press it to the little green critter's temple, and blam! Brains and guts and oozing cruddy stuff dripping all down its head. The guy is gone with a capital dead.”
“- Alex: A leprechaun? Let's inject a little reality in here, please.
- Ozzie: I saw him. I really did see him. He even tried to polish my shoes.
- Alex: Then where's his pot of gold?
- Ozzie: That's what he said he wants. He said he wanted his pot of gold!”
“- Ozzie: It's me, it's me you want, you green little son of a bitch. I've got the last gold coin. I swallowed it. It's in my stomach.
- Leprechaun: Then it's your belly I want.”
“This guy... was real. He had buckles on his shoes and he had them real horrible teeth, and they were all rotten and everything, and... I know he never does brush them. That's him. He's going to kill every one of us, and I'm first.”
“- Ozzie: I told you! That's what that leprechaun was talking about.
- Alex: Would you stop with that stupid leprechaun stuff. We found this gold. Finders keepers!”
“Burn in hell, you little green bastard!”