“Army of Darkness” quotes(1992)
Plot – Ash, a not too clever salesman in a supermarket, gets thrown back in time when Lord Arthur ruled and fought against his mysterious enemies. Ash immediately ends in a sort of prison which is in reality a pit of horrors, but he manages to get out of it thanks to a chainsaw. The only chance for Ash to return to his world is to find the "Necronomicon", a book made out of human skin. The fight with the dead is memorable.
All actors – Bruce Campbell, Embeth Davidtz, Marcus Gilbert, Ian Abercrombie, Richard Grove, Timothy Patrick Quill, Michael Earl Reid, Bridget Fonda, Patricia Tallman, Ted Raimi, Deke Anderson, Bruce Thomas, Sara Shearer, Shiva Gordon, Billy Bryan, Nadine Grycan, Bill Moseley, Micheal Kenney, Andy Bale, Robert Brent Lappin, Rad Milo, Brad Bradbury, Sol Abrams, Lorraine Axeman, Josh Becker, Sheri Burke, Don Campbell, Charlie Campbell, Harley Cokeliss, Ken Jepson, William Lustig, David O'Malley, David Pollison, Ivan Raimi, Bernard Rose, Bill Vincent, Chris Webster, Ron Zwang, J Michael Briggs, Eric Clarke, Angela Featherstone, Patricia Anne Isgate, Kevin O'Hara, Courtney Pakiz, Sam Raimi, Monique Yates Jr.show all
“Army of Darkness” Quotes 13 quotes
“- Wiseman: When you removed the book from the cradle, did you speak the words?
- Ash: Yeah, basically.
- Wiseman: Did you speak the exact words?
- Ash: Look, maybe I didn't say every single little tiny syllable, no. But basically I said them, yeah.”
“Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock,...” (continue)(continue reading)
- Duke Henry the Red: You Sir, are not one of my vassals... who are you?
- Ashley "Ash" J. Williams: Who wants to know?
- Duke Henry the Red: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
- Ashley "Ash" J. Williams: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two... (continue)(continue reading)
“I know you're scared; we're all scared, but that doesn't mean we are cowards. We can take these skeletons, we can take them, with science.”
I had a wonderful girlfriend Linda. Together we drove to a small cabin in the mountains. It seems an archeologist had come to this remote place to translate and study his latest find: "Necronomiconexmortis". "The Book of the Dead". Bound in human flesh and inked in blood, this ancient Samarian text contained bizarre burial rights, funeral... (continue)(continue reading)
- Old Woman: I'll swallow your soul!
- Ashley "Ash" J. Williams: Come get some.
“How will we stop an army of the dead at our castle walls? How will you fight that? With more words? Most of our people have already fled. We are but sixty men.”
“Aren't you the sweetest little thing?”
“Don't touch that please, your primitive intellect wouldn't understand alloys and compositions and things with... molecular structures.”
- Sheila: What of all those sweet words you spoke in private?
- Ashley "Ash" J. Williams: Oh that's just what we call pillow talk, baby, that's all.
“Gimme some sugar, baby.”
- Ashley "Ash" J. Williams: So what's the deal? Can you send me back or not?
- Wiseman: Only the Necronomicon has the power. An unholy book which we also require. Within its pages are passages that can send you back to your time. Only you the promised one can quest for it.
- Ashley "Ash" J. Williams: I don't want your book, I don't want your... (continue)(continue reading)