“- Joe Bowers: I just need you to tell me how to get to the time machine.
- Frito: Oh, that's easy. You go down by the museum and stuff… it's like it's like, by the museum... sort of but… actually, not really. More like on the street, you go… Wait, let me start over. Okay, you know where the time machine is?”
Plot – Joe Bauers, the average American, is selected by the Pentagon as the guinea pig for a hibernation project together with Rita, a prostitute. The experiment is "top secret" and it should last one year. The head researcher is arrested and the two fall out of favor. They wake up in 2505 and realize they are the smartest people in the United States.
All actors – Luke Wilson, Maya Rudolph, Dax Shepard, Terry Crews, Anthony 'Citric' Campos, David Herman, Sonny Castillo, Kevin McAfee, Robert Musgrave, Michael McCafferty, Christopher Ryan, Justin Longshow all
“Idiocracy” Quotes 6 quotes
“Don't worry, scrote. There are plenty of 'tards out there living really kick-ass lives. My first wife was 'tarded. She's a pilot now.”
“- Joe Bowers: What are these electrolytes? Do you even know?
- Secretary of State: It’s what… they use to make Brawndo!
- Joe Bowers: Yeah, but why do they use them to make Brawndo?
- Secretary of Defense: Because Brawndo's got electrolytes.”
“- President Camacho: Now I understand everyone's shit's emotional right now. But I've got a 3 point plan that's going to fix everything.
- Congressman: Break it down, Camacho!
- President Camacho: Number 1: We've got this guy Not Sure. Number 2: He's got a higher IQ than any man alive. And number 3: He's going to fix everything.”
“- Rita: You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?
- Joe Bowers: Yeah. Hadn't thought of that.
- Rita: Now you know why he built that bomb.”