Confusion quotes134 confusion quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“That's what you always do. You confuse love for admiration.”
“Sammy's so confused he doesn't know whether to scratch his watch or wind his butt.”
“You are a good guy, Troy. And actually, right now I think I like you better then I like myself. [confused] Did I just say that?”
“All the confusion of my life... has been a reflection of myself! Myself as I am, not as I'd like to be.”
“- Mika: Aki, wake up!
- Man #3: Who the fuck are you? And where the fuck am I?
- Mika: You're in a fucking taxi, fucking close to your home, and you owe me for the fucking ride!”
“- Joe Bowers: I just need you to tell me how to get to the time machine.
- Frito: Oh, that's easy. You go down by the museum and stuff… it's like it's like, by the museum... sort of but… actually, not really. More like on the street, you go… Wait, let me start over. Okay, you know where the time machine is?”
“- Jack Singer: Let's just say that I get a little flustered when I'm hurling through space and... what happens if I pull the red one first?
- Roy Bacon: Oh, well then neither chute will open. You'll end up on the ground looking like a well-done chili burger. They'll have to shovel you into a coffin!”
“Just listen to me: we’re all the same. We all feel pain. We all have chaos in our lives. Life is very very confusing.”
“You mix your laundry list with your grocery list, you'll end up eating your underwear for breakfast.”
“- Gordon Bombay: Shut up! You guys stink! I thought we came here to play hockey.
- Peter Mark: [sarcastically] You know, I knew we forgot something.”
- Gena: You know, you never did tell me why you hit me at Petey Cane's club.
- Sam Marlow: Oh, that? Simple. John Wayne slugged his pal Ward Bond in a pictured called "Hondo" for the same reason. If you want to confuse the enemy, hit a friend.
- Gena: Interesting.
- Conrad "Con" Jarrett: I made a 74 on a trig quiz.
- Beth Jarrett: Oh really? Gosh I was awful at trig.
- Conrad "Con" Jarrett: Oh. Really? You took trig?
- Beth Jarrett: No... wait a minute... ha, did I take trig? Huh... anyway, I bought you two shirts, they're on your bed.
“I get confused sometimes. What if I've finally turned into what they've always said I would turn into?”
“- Phoebe: Okay, so just lead me through this one more time. Just so I'm clear.
- Mike Howell: Um, I hit him with a spoon and his lungs exploded.
- Phoebe: It wasn't his lungs.
- Mike Howell: No, that's what happened. Because he couldn't breathe because I got him in the neck.
- Phoebe: Yeah, your lungs aren't in your neck, they're in your...” (continue)(continue reading)
“Don't stand there gawping! Like you've never seen the hand o' God before!”
“- Phillipa Lloyd: You seem fit enough.
- Jack Moniker: Oh, inside, I'm a mess.”