Luke Wilson quotes
“- Miles Logan: Don't you ever get all up on this thing?
- Carlson: I don't think I've ever gotten all up on anything, sir.”
“- Joe Bowers: I just need you to tell me how to get to the time machine.
- Frito: Oh, that's easy. You go down by the museum and stuff… it's like it's like, by the museum... sort of but… actually, not really. More like on the street, you go… Wait, let me start over. Okay, you know where the time machine is?”
“- Rocky: You're like paper. You know, you're trash.
- Anthony Adams: Like trash?
- Rocky: You know, you're like paper falling by, you know... It doesn't sound that bad in Spanish...”
“- Emma Dinsmore: What's your book about?
- Alex Sheldon: It's the story of a man who's frightened of commitment yet so desperately in love with a woman he's afraid it might kill him. It's a comedy.”
“- Emmett Richmond: You know what I thought when I first met you?
- Elle Woods: God, that woman wears a lot of pink?”
“- Bob Stein: Where were you?
- Stanley Simon: Oh, at a nice little bed and breakfast known as the county lockup.”
“- Joe Bowers: What are these electrolytes? Do you even know?
- Secretary of State: It’s what… they use to make Brawndo!
- Joe Bowers: Yeah, but why do they use them to make Brawndo?
- Secretary of Defense: Because Brawndo's got electrolytes.”
“The thing about being an actor is that you're in the business of not growing up.”
“I have never, for better or worse, thought about a 'career path' or anything like that.”
“I don't really have a type of woman.”
“- Guy: What are you doing in my parking lot?
- Bob Stein: Murder.
- Stanley Simon: Yeah, handsome guy too.
- Guy: The corpse just moved!
- Stanley Simon: They have tend to do that, sometimes. I once saw a man finish a crossword puzzle after being shot five times.”
“- Anthony Adams: Kumar, what were you doing in the freezer?
- Kumar: I don't know, man, I lose my touch, man.
- Dignan: Did you ever have a touch to lose, man?”
“- Jeri: How'd the date go?
- Andy: I got Ninja-Fucked.”
“You were just a little girl in a flannel night gown. And you were shovelling snow from the walk in front of our house. And I was the snow, I was the snow. And everywhere it landed and everywhere it covered. You scoop me up with a big red shovel. You scoop me up.”