“Planet 51” quotes(2009)
All actors – Jessica Biel, John Cleese, Gary Oldman, Dwayne Johnson, Justin Long, Seann William Scott, Freddie Benedict, Alan Marriott, Mathew Horne, James Corden, Lewis Macleod, Rupert Degasshow all
“Planet 51” Quotes 15 quotes
“That's a funny place for his antenna.”
“- Lem: You were just talking alien.
- Captain Charles T. Baker: Hey, I'm not the alien here. You are.”
“- Lem: Skiff, I'm not a zombie.
- Skiff: Yeah, that's what you zombies are programmed to say. Tell me something the real Lem would know.”
“I know what you are afraid of... and it is not Chuck. It's not monsters or aliens. it's the unknown. I spent my whole life running from it. And I think, maybe, you have, too. But, I'm telling you. The unknown isn't something to be afraid of. It can be your best friend. And just when you think that it means the end of everything you know, it's...” (continue)(continue reading)
“- Captain Charles T. Baker: You'd destroy the whole base just to get me?
- Neera: That is sick!
- Captain Charles T. Baker: Actually I'm kinda flattered.”
“Tell us your invasionplans! And don't bother taking over my mind. If you do, Captain Kisno has orders to shoot me. If you take over Captain Kisno's mind, Lieutenant Groit has orders to shoot him. If you take over Lieutenant Groit's mind, Sergeant York will shoot Captain Kisno, Lieutenant Groit and myself along with these three soldiers.”
“- Lem: This is great! Yesterday, my life was perfect. Now, I'm the most wanted super-criminal in the world.
- Captain Charles T. Baker: At least you have a world. I'll probably never see mine again.”
“- Lem: Are you here to take over our world and, like, eat our brains?
- Captain Charles T. Baker: Hold on. What kind of sick planet is this? First of all, it's supposed to be uninhabited, okay? Nut full of sea monkeys dancing to the oldies. My mission was to plant Old Glory, whack a few golf balls and head back to the Kids Choice Awards. I'm...” (continue)(continue reading)