“I'm No Angel” quotes(1933)
Plot – Tira is the queen of the circus and Jack is the only man who isn't fascinated by her. To conquer him, Tira sues him.
All actors – Mae West, Cary Grant, Gregory Ratoff, Edward Arnold, Ralf Harolde, Kent Taylor, Gertrude Michael, Russell Hopton, Dorothy Peterson, William B. Davidson, Gertrude Howard, Libby Taylor, Eddie Borden, George Bruggeman, Morrie Cohan, Monte Collins, Ray Cooke, Nell Craig, Nigel De Brulier, Mahlon Hamilton, Edward Hearn, Lew Kelly, Tom London, Hattie McDaniel, Robert McKenzie, Edmund Mortimer, Dennis O'Keefe, Nat Pendleton, Lee Phelps, Irving Pichel, Ronald R. Rondell, Larry Steers, Laura Treadwell, Walter Walker, Duke Yorkshow all
“I'm No Angel” Quotes 11 quotes
“- Jack Clayton: Oh I'm crazy about you.
- Tira: I did my best to make you that way.”
“A figure with curves offers a lot of interesting angles.”
“- Jack Clayton: You were wonderful tonight.
- Tira: Yeah, I'm always wonderful at night.”
“- Tira: You married or single?
- The Chump: Married five times.
- Tira: Five times? Wedding bells must sound like an alarm clock to you.”
“- Beulah: I been under the impression that you is a one-man woman.
- Tira: I am. One man at a time.”
“- Jack Clayton: Tonight, you were especially good.
- Tira: Well, when I'm good, I'm very good. But, when I'm bad... I'm better!”
“- Kirk Lawrence: You've been awfully kind. I'll never forget you.
- Tira: No one ever does.”
“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
“- Tira: What do you do for a living?
- The Chump: Sort of a politician.
- Tira: I don't like work either.”