Night quotes93 night quotes, film quotes, movie lines, taglines
“In bed by nine? That's when life just begins!”
“The city was asleep. The joints were closed. The rats and hoods and killers were in their holes.”
“Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy night!”
“When a man sweats in the morning it's either because he's had a very good night, or a very bad night. Personally, I've had a very good night.”
“Your eyes are amazing do you know that? You should never shut them, not even at night.”
“I'm really busy during the day, but I can be free at night.”
“I like it better in the dark. The night is far too short as it is.”
“- Tristan: Don't you ever sleep?
- Yvaine: Not at night. May have escaped your notice, genius, but that's when the stars have rather better things to do. They're coming out, shining, that sort of thing.”
“Even though I've never seen you, I'd bet my best memories that I'd recognize you in the blackest night.”
“Have you seen blood in the moonlight? It appears quite black.”
“- Salt: You are frightened of the night?
- Randy: Baloney!
- Salt: You are frightened of baloney?”
“The evening's the great time, isn't it Alex boy?”
“- Elliot Richards: You can't read that, that's private stuff!
- The Devil: You're telling me, listen to this. Last night was the most incredible night of my life. I never did get any of the guys' names, but I brought them back home and all five of them banged me like a Salvation Army drum.
- Elliot Richards: What?
- The Devil: Kidding.”
“Did you know half the world's problems are caused by people who can't sleep at night?”
“Good night to you but not me.”
“It's my stag do... my last night of freedom. Which is how some people might see it. But for me, it's the last night before the greatest adventure of my life.”
“It would've been better to have slept and dreamed than to watch the night pass and the slow moon sink.”
“- RoboCop: Isn't the moon wonderful tonight?
- Anne Lewis: It's still daytime.
- RoboCop: It's the thought that counts.”
“We who have seen war will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night we will always hear the screams.”