“- George Milton: Guys like us that work on ranches are the loneliest guys in the world. They ain't got no family and they don't belong no place. They got nothin' to look ahead to...
- Lennie Small: But not us George. Tell about us.
- George Milton: Well, we ain't like that. We got a future. We got somebody to talk to that gives a damn about us.”
“Of Mice and Men” quotes(1992)
Plot – Two farm workers travel on the road to California during the Great Depression era. Lenny is a dim-witted giant, unaware of his dangerous destructive charge, while George is a kind of guardian angel who tries to protect his friend from his candid unawareness.
All actors – John Malkovich, Gary Sinise, Ray Walston, Casey Siemaszko, Sherilyn Fenn, John Terry, Richard Riehle, Alexis Arquette, Joe Morton, Noble Willingham, Joe D'Angerio, Tuck Milliganshow all
“Of Mice and Men” Quotes 7 quotes
“- George Milton: Lennie! Listen to me, God damn it! Don't you even look at her! I don't care what she says or what she does, she's a rat trap if I ever seen one.
- Lennie Small: But I wasn't doing nothing.
- George Milton: No, but when she was shoving her legs around you weren't looking the other way neither. Keep away from her!”
“- Slim: You travel around together?
- George Milton: Yeah.
- Slim: There ain't many guys travel around together. I don't know why. Maybe everybody in the whole damn world's scared of each other.”
“- Lennie Small: I seen your light.
- Crooks: Yeah, well, I got a right to have a light. Now I ain't wanted in those bunkhouses and you ain't wanted in my room.
- Lennie Small: Why ain't you wanted?
- Crooks: Because I'm black! And they say I stink. Well, I tell you - all of y'all stink to me!”
“Why did you get killed? You ain't so little as the mice! George is never gonna let me tend the rabbits if he finds out you got killed!”
“- Lennie Small: You said I was your cousin!
- George Milton: That was a lie. If I was a relative of yours, I'd shoot myself.”