Gary Sinise quotes
“- George Milton: Guys like us that work on ranches are the loneliest guys in the world. They ain't got no family and they don't belong no place. They got nothin' to look ahead to...
- Lennie Small: But not us George. Tell about us.
- George Milton: Well, we ain't like that. We got a future. We got somebody to talk to that gives a damn about us.”
“- George Milton: Lennie! Listen to me, God damn it! Don't you even look at her! I don't care what she says or what she does, she's a rat trap if I ever seen one.
- Lennie Small: But I wasn't doing nothing.
- George Milton: No, but when she was shoving her legs around you weren't looking the other way neither. Keep away from her!”
“Careers, like rockets, don't always take off on schedule. The key is to keep working on the engines.”
“I don't give 'em hell, I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.”
“- Commander Kevin Dunne: How's Angela?
- Rick Santoro: Fat, fabulous, fantastic - I love her.
- Commander Kevin Dunne: How's the other one - what's her name? Candy?
- Rick Santoro: Oh, Monique? Skinny, mean, expensive - I love her!”
“We do what you say, and we go to the bank. Anything goes wrong, you're gonna turn around and I'll be gone. Okay. And if that happens, from this day on, any time your kid leaves this house to go to school, go play, see a friend, to buy a fuckin' comic book, you're gonna have to ask yourself: Is today... Jimmy Shaker day?”
“You learn from things that don't go well, and you try to capitalize when they do. You build on those strengths and try to make your weaknesses stronger.”
“I study to learn, to be an educated person.”
“It's always been my dream to do a dance scene with Anthony Hopkins.”
“Terri likes to talk to me during sex. Last night she called me from the hotel.”
“- Eleanor Roosevelt: Harry, the President is dead.
- Harry S. Truman: Mrs. Roosevelt, is there anything I can do for you?
- Eleanor Roosevelt: Oh! Is there anything we can do for you? You are the one in trouble now.”
“- Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
- Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.”
“- Slim: You travel around together?
- George Milton: Yeah.
- Slim: There ain't many guys travel around together. I don't know why. Maybe everybody in the whole damn world's scared of each other.”
“When the press quit crucifying me, I'll know I've been in this business too long.”
“- Commander Kevin Dunne: I was three feet away from a known terrorist, and I had my eyes buried in some broad's tits.
- Rick Santoro: Well, Kevin, this may not make you feel better, but don't you see? That's what she was there for. That was the plan. To give you a boner. And you got one. Congratulations, you're human.”
“I don't know if any of you have had a bale of hay fall on you. Well, I feel like the sun, the stars and all the planets just fell on me. Don't expect too much of me.”
“If I don't drop the bomb, so many more of our young men will die in the invasion of Japan. Their men, too, and women and children. How can I face the people when it's finally over, and say that I had the power to possibly end the war, long ago, spare the lives of their loved ones, and I chose not to use it?”